Why do women love buying shoes?

Why do women love buying shoes?

Most Helpful Girl

• OMG... I think if we (girls) were to tell you that, we would probably have to "kill" you! lol :)

• be my guest.

• Hmmm... Well I'll just say this and then we must leave it at that.

As you probably know or gathered we girls tend to buy a lot of new clothes/outfits, please don't ask me why, it's just a huge female thing which I have always been convinced has something to do with our genes/hormones! lol

Anyway I digress... So we have all these new clothes/outfits which then naturally require new shoes to either match or compliment, and not forgetting of course new bags/purses! :)

So there is your one and only answer from me, explaining the trait us women have in shoe collecting. :)

What Girls Said 7

• 1|0
  • Men are more anal about their shoes hahaha ever seen a "swag" dude get a scuff on his kicks ohhh dear lord he will throw a fit! where as my high heels for grad where sinking into the mud and getting mud stains on the heels and I was just like "fuck it as if I'm gonna wear these monsters again I was just too short to keep my gown off the floor haha" and this football swaggie boy looked at me like I was insane like " but your SHOES?"

• IDK! I cannot pass up a shoe store. Don't even ask about purses.
    But, I have my own money so I say, so what.
    XDD

• I've never really liked shopping for shoes. I live on converse. I honestly don't understand why in the world I would subject my feet to agonizing pain just for the sake of fashion and looking good.

• Women just love fashion in general. I don't think it's only women who enjoy buying shoes... I know a lot of guys who crazy over Nikes and love to buy them. A good pair of shoes can transform and take any outfit to the next level.

• Why do women love buying shoes he asks! Haha! We don't even know

• Honestly I hate shopping for shoes. It might not help that I can't walk for anything in heels.

What Guys Said 3

• I got no idea man. Got like 3 pairs of shoes and only wear one pair.

• Great question!!!

• Here read cosmo... It's the same filth that has infected their brains since they were 12.

www.cosmopolitan.com/.../