Less is more. Is that true?

Im that type of girl who doesn't like to have all the attention on her, i dont like sparkley clothing, im more like th neat classy girl, i read an artickle about beyonce and kim and how beyonce thinks less is more is better while kim is all into attention and PR.
So my question is, what is best?

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer classy, sporty girls. Pls no half ass cut hot pants. That's a deal breaker for me.

(She still should be funny, open minded and sociable. etc.)

What Guys Said 3

• Its nice to see a girl pay attention to the way she looks because us men are drawn in by the looks but sometimes women make a massive mistake and overdo things. LESS IS DEFINITELY MORE. Many men are suckered in by the makeup, the fakeness, fancy clothes and designer perfume but to me it says 'high maintenance'

Personally I prefer the windswept look to the glam look.

• Mostly i think it's true. Less is def more

• I think cliche sentences are only applicable to certain situations. If you had 50cents, how is that more? Yeah, it might be more than someone who only had 49cents or whatever but, is it really all that much in the long run? There's an old saying I like. When alternative music came out and was being termed "alternative", someone said "alternative to what?". I laughed because it's true. What was the alternative, to alternative music? The answer? Popular music

What Girls Said 2

• its true.. less is more

• Well, BeyoncĂ© probably means less clothing, because that girl can use some serious cover up sometimes.