What are some cute names to call your boyfriend instead of his first name?

question is up there!

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that the core of the best relationships is a true friendship, sexual/romantic or not because that is what you're essentially left with once all the intital lust and sexual tension has subsided...I think that's what makes relationships last...but for men, the first thign that attracts them is your looks so I don't think its always possible, but I personally feel that the most organic relationships develop as frienships first, but it varies from couple to couple, so what works for some doesn't necessarily work for others i.e some are lovers first and then develop into friends, and with other couples its vice versa. xxx

What Guys Said 3

• Daddy Bubbles? Binky Bender? Pappy Waddles? Foojy Tooly? Pappa Wumpuss? I answer to any of these names, and I'm certain any man would be flattered.

• In my opinion: no

I think the chance of staying 'just friends' is much higher if you're friends. I had many cases I did not want to be romantically involved with a friend, because of being afraid that if it would go wrong the friendship would also end.

• I like Babe.

What Girls Said 6

• Give him a nickname, something special to him or to your relationship or something that is close to his first name so that instead of some generic thing you have something special he will recognize... Or you could just call him by his name, I promise it won't bite =P

• --Yes! It sure does help the relationship in the long run. 'cause if you do date a guy your not comfortable with and don't know much about, the relationship really won't go anywhere & whenever you talk you won't know what to talk about or feel comfortable hanging out. & it's good to be friends first cause you'll gain each others trust.

I jumped right into a relationship & I broke up with him cause I felt it was going no where

• baby, tiny, smelly (lol loving relationship haha), sweetie, honey yeh standard.,

• Babe, Hun, Honey, Love, Sweetheart, Any baked product (hahaha),

• tinkle toes

• there are a lot of different types of friends, you don't have to be his bud, pal or best friend in order to eventually date him, but yes you should be acquaintances at least, have met, gotten to know each other a bit, and as the attraction persists, then you can date...and take things forward...you can't just go out with a stranger, you have to get to know their personality first.