Guys, girls with high heels and pants or girls with skirt and flat shoes?

what do you like to see on girl more?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• Both can be ok, though I prefer a girl to not be in heels with pants, I just find that heels in particular do things for the calves that get negated by wearing pants over them. May as well just wear some funky sneakers or cool flats at that point. Whereas flats can look good regardless (again, if they are nice flats), so if I was to choose I would pick skirt and flats.

• Either one as long as they fit the occasion.

• Both can be good.

• Skirt and flats.

• skirt and flats all day

• skirt and flat shoes

• i will choose both of them it depends on the colours and shapes of skirts and pants

• skirt, flat shoes

• None of the above, you've got the wrong combinations... I prefer girls with pants and flat shoes (preferably sneakers) ;)

What Girls Said 3

• I think girls in heels and pants. If the heel is 2 inches or more, it changes the way you walk, makes you sway from left to right, and you look more mature.

• Girls with pants and high heels. Especially tuxedo pants that looks so good!

• Umm, both sound good to me!