Girls what do you do to dress nice, but not slutty (outside of church/temple)?

When you're going to an event that requires you to look nice, that's not church or temple, how do you wind up dressing without making yourself look slutty. Is it really tough for well endowed women to do that?

Most Helpful Girl

• there are many beautiful clothes that doesn't require one to dress little to look good

What Girls Said 3

• I always find my leather thong and chaps go down well at weddings and christenings and don't look too slutty. The peep hole bra I save for family birthdays.

• So you love to really slutify it up, don't you

• What in the bloody hell is a phone card? You mean minutes on a card to make international calls?

• @LoveYourTime yeah, it's the currency of girls who swap naughty pics. I didn't even know they still made phone cards but ask any dude who's been on a dating website and I bet he's had a few offers of pics for phone credit.

• Really depends where you're going, maybe a cute dress & curled hair with heels? Or like a skater skirt & crop top & cute wedges..& do your makeup so it's like you tried but you didn't try looking like a slut. I think anyone can do it, it's how you come about everything.

• I was just curious because I was watching an old episode of Married With Children. I think Kelly was tried to look nice but it still looked a little slutty

• What kind of event?

• Whatever, just anything outside of church/temple

• Well I'm not that familiar with the show, but isn't slutty kinda her character?

• Yeah... so, she's always dressing "down", even when she has to dress "up"

What Guys Said 1

• why don't they just wear their casual clothes?