Why do I keep thinking about weird things?

I am straight I love girls at heart but sometimes I think weird thoughts when I see a guy like he's sorta hot, this is really creepy to me, what should I do. I'm not gay nor do I ever wish to be.

They aren't sexual thoughts

Most Helpful Guy

• Your young, hormones all over the place, its normal to have some confusing bi-curious thoughts.

Doesn't mean your gay, doesn't mean your bi-sexual, just means your brain is in a fumbled mess at the moment and trying to see if you want to pursue an experiment.

Lots of straight guys go through this, most deny it as it passes pretty quickly but it varies from person to person.

Some fantasies are great in the brain but a bad idea when it comes to the crunch as it may not live up to expectation or you may get a very unexpected result from it.

Go with the flow and see where it goes because it may just be a passing fantasy, you have nothing to worry about, experimenting with a guy is also quite normal if it comes to that, doesn't mean your wife and kids are out the window further down the line.

What Girls Said 4

• everyone has those feelings its just you re not afraid to admit it... every guy and gurl have those feelings whether they like it or not!

its nothing its just attraction...could be sexual could be nothing..just ignore it if you re not intrested in trying..if you are then try to do something about it !

• You're probably bisexual.

• I don't like guys they definitely don't turn me on like girls do and I just don't like my same sex I just get weird thougts sometimes it might be from stress idk..

• It may be true, don't fight it, if you embrace it, you'll feel much better, trust me.

• I haven't talked to Any girl in 3 months that could be it too

• There is nothing wrong with thinking a guy is hot, as long as you don't get turned on when you see them. If you think that a guy is hot, it just means that you have a good self-esteem and you aren't insecure. Sometimes I see a girl and think that she's hot, but I don't want to have sex with her or anything. Just secure in my sexuality and myself.

• i think your fine just as long as you don't get turned on buy a guy then your fine. but if you do... you might be bi...

What Guys Said 4

• I'm in your same situation man.

I like girls a lot but I think some guys are hot, usually emo/scene boys. Although I can't see myself going further then making out with a guy. I call myself a half assed bisexual lol.

• I don't know bro. Sometimes when I see styles or bodies that girls like I'll see if I can apply some of those traits to myself. Just things like clothes, hair... even muscles... at least in the sense that I'm like... I should work on that more... but nothing sexual.

• Just sounds like you're comparing yourself. Sounds fairly normal to me. I can admit to seeing a good looking guy. But then I think sh*t more competition. Ha ha.

• nah not bisexual, I know for a fact that I even me, have those thoughts as well, I frickin hate it it does creep me out, but come on every guy has had sexual fantasies or thoughts about another guy, it's completely normal.