Girls with nose piercings?

What do you think about a girl with her nose pierced? Trashy or cute? Girls, do any of you have your nose pierced? If so, how do you like it and did it hurt lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Some guys will probably think it is cute. Most other guys will probably think it is trashy. But should any of that determine what you do with your own body? How do YOU feel about it? If you have any doubt, I would say don't do it. But if you are sure it is something you want to do, then go for it (realizing that a nose ring is not forever -- you can and almost certainly will remove it later. )

What Guys Said 11

• Piercings are like having sex in public places -- always do it in moderation .

Nose rings aren't bad, so long as your face isn't littered with a thousand OTHER piercings . A single post or stud in the corner can add a nice accent or even an exotic ethnic flair . So even if you have one of those rare faces that needs no ornamentation or make-up, a little accent here and there won't kill your swag -- so long as it doesn't define or overwhelm the rest of you .

• I don't find nose piercings a turn on. I just don't get it. It makes me think of the girl having her finger in her nose. And I wonder when she takes it off if there are like big boogies on it.

• BIG BOOGIES ? That totally made me crack-up . I actually never thought of that ! In some cultures nose piercings are considered to be attractive . Of course if you are highlighting an attractive nose . Then again, what exactly is an attractive nose ? HMMM .

• Well I'm happy to know I can make at least one girl laugh :)

• Skip the face metal it all looks trashy at some point, this guy is not into anything but earrings but you'll do what you want. I like girls au natural

• I am not a big fan of ANY facial piercings! To me, if you have a beautiful face, why screw it up? Nose piercings just look like you have a booger on your nose. Rings on your face look like you fell into a fishing tackle box. I just think that I'd rather have your face as natural as it can be. Not a big fan of face metal.

• Well it depends on how you sport this nose ring. I find it that when I look at a person's nose ring I can't help but analyze their clothing style as well. There are tons of people out there that really know how to sport a nose ring. I also think that a nose piercing looks good on certain noses. The structure of the nose really helps have another person notice the piercing. Christina Aguilera is a great example of a person that sports their nose ring really well.

Lenny Kravitz is also a great example of how a person links their clothing style and their nose piercing together. A trashy nose piercing is a person that really doesn't know how to sport the piercing.

• Generally speaking all piercings except for ear piercings (earrings) are a big turn-off for me. But that's just me!

• Gross - its usually the ugly ones that do it

I've heard from several girls that they did it so guys look at their nose ring and not notice other flaws

I think that's stupid logic - I don't recommend them - its just gross

• I don't like it at all... Except this indian girl I know who pulls it off, but it doesn't hurt that she's beautiful to begin with. I think its the kind of thing that can only be pulled off if she's 1. hot and 2. exotic

• Personally I'm ok with a small stud, but I hate septums I honestly think they are really ugly, if a girl I was dating got a septum I would break up with her on the spot! Another tip don't get 5+ piercings in one ear that's just overdoing it!

But from your view just go with what your comfortable with, but don't be too flashy... that's what your butt is for! Lol

• in my eyes it depends on what kin of nose piercing you get, i'm really attracted to most nose rings, but i think that the normal little diamond piercing is a pretty big turn-off

• I tend to associate any piercings with:

A) Lack of intelligence-someone just doing something to follow a trend (how dumb is that?)

B) Someone who's desperate for attention

Tattoos are much the same. How stupid are you gonna feel when you still have "I love Danny" on your arm when you're 45?

What Girls Said 8

• I had my nose pierced for a couple of years. It did not hurt when I actually got it done, but it was a little sore for a few days. I like it, and most people (including guys) thought it was pretty cute. It hurts REALLY bad if someone hits it on accident or something like that. It's hard to go swimming with too. I took it out because I felt a little old for it. But it was fun while it lasted :)

• My nose piercing is my way of expressing myself, I really could care less if anyone thinks its trashy or not, it suits my face and it looks very pretty whether I wear a diamond stud or a silver hoop,it all depends on your face, and I'm guessing many men like it, :)

• I have a nose ring, and I love it! I've had it pierced for about 4 years now and no it didn't hurt, it made my eyes water though, but I guess that's just because the nose is sensitive.

And yeah I agree with x9354 they only look good if your face isn't covered in other piercings. My advice is to choose; nose, lip, eyebrow, whatever, just don't get them all done!

• I got my nose pierced a while ago and it hurt a lot, but was totally worth it. I personally don't think piercings make someone look trashy? And you shouldn't let other people's thoughts influence you on what you want to do. If you want to get a nose piercing or do whatever makes you feel happy and/or confident, go for it.

• It looks cute depending on which stud you use. and which part of the nose it's on.

• I just got mine done, and everyone thinks it looks classy, and not trashy. It's just a tiny stud with a red crystal.

I'm worried about whether or not the guy I like will mind, but that doesn't really matter, because I did it for me.

• neat

• cool