How can I tell if my crush is not into me because I'm chubby?

He is so sweet to me and we talk a lot. He stares at me when he's talking to other people.....i see him look at me from the other side of the office...he always kids around with me....smiles and does the knuckle bumping thing when he sees me....and he does sit down and talk with me, but he doesn't want to hang out after work with me. I know he works out..he has a well developed back/arms but also sits and eats cookies and drinks coke at work, so he's not some health freak or anything. I am always pinching or poking him to be cute, but he isn't touchy at all. I had my jacket off at my desk one day and just had a tank top on, and (I have large boobs) he didn't even look at my chest...he looked right into my face the whole time we were talking, so I don't know if he is trying to ignore my body, or he is OK and it doesn't matter, he still likes me, or I am just a friend and he doesn't see me as a "body" , just this girl at work.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the tell tail sign is he looks at your from the other side of the office . And he stares ar you when he is talking to other people . I would think it is safe to say he is attracted to you . I think he may not have stared at your body at work when you were in the tank top, because he is a professional, and with sexual harassment on everyones minds these days, he probably went out of his way not to make you feel like he was staring you down . That may also explain why he does not want to hang out after work . Afraid of an office romance . I think that is very normal . I could be way off . I don't know him so I cannot speak from him . These are just my opinions .

• Hmmmm. good insights. thanks.

What Guys Said 1

• Its hard to tell, it depends on the guy. He could just be friendly. If he doesn't seem to be touching you or anything, then he might not like you. If he does go to the gym a lot, then he might be looking for someone more along that type. Like I said, it all depends on the person, we all like different things. But I do know as far as me personally, ever since I started going to the gym and getting in shape, I'm a lot more attracted to girls that take care of their bodies and work out, then girls that don't.

What Girls Said 2

• ask

• idk