Which Halloween costume?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like option 2 more, although I can't tell if it's really the outfit or the girl i'm basing that upon.

• The main focus really is the girl. It is the big purple lenses, dog-eyed eye liner and the long purple wig. It is just a normal school girl outfit.

• I like a bit of Korean music but I don't like it quite the same for some reason... I think it's because i'm more into Jrock and Visual Kei as opposed to Jpop and Kpop although I do like some of it. Of course i'm into the Asian girls... although I do like all male bands as well.

• Yes I am not really into jpop more into jrock for sure haha

What Guys Said 5

• SECOND ONEEEEE! I'd totally creep and perrv it up if you wore that at the parties I attend.

• XD I am not going to parties im afraid. I am only going around for candy but it will be a lot of fun still.

• Trick or treat at house parties! >:D

• I've never been~

• I think the first picture of the demon girl is better than the school girl version, since its Halloween the school girl is a bit plain, while the demon girl is fitting.

• Yeah I suppose the demon version is more unusual... now how to untangle the wig 헐~~~

• Haha i never even thought to consider that a problem.

• Oh it is stressful~~~~

• None of the links worked for me.

• They all work for me... It is ririchiyo from inuxboku ss

• I like her look, would make a great costume.

• I apologize for the issue. Thank you for your opinion ^^

• HNGGGGGG THE BLACK ONE! HOT HOT HOT!

• Either or, it won't matter, as long as it's school appropriate meaning, if the skirt is shorter than your finger tips, then it's probably too short

• It isn't for school at all, and the skirt isn't as long as my fingers on either costume.

• Then you can't wear it to school

• I was not planning to wear it to school... these are too extreme for school

What Girls Said 0