What was your first kiss like compared to what you expected it to be like?

I've never kissed anyone so I can't answer the question for myself. But I'm keen to hear your experiences and get ideas of what I can expect for my first kiss.

Most Helpful Guy

• The feeling of kissing wasn't much to my surprise. It was the emotion that overflowed my mind that really struck hard. I loved the feeling of holding the girl and showing her what kind of love I can share. She said I was a great kisser, the best she's ever had. Hopefully she wasn’t lying to me. Those lips though, lucky enough to have a full set of lips as my first to kiss.

• Thats awesome! Thanks heaps :)
      When I asked what the kiss was like, I also meant how it felt emotionally!

What Guys Said 5

• My first kiss was a long time ago, but it started out as most things do - awkwardly - then got nicer.

• My first kiss was terrible - she stuck her tongue so deep in my mouth I choked - but meanwhile I love kissing =)

• Ew, sorry about that!
      At least you love kissing now :)

• Well it was with a tall hot blonde chick with snakebites and a lot of tattoos a couple of years ago. She asked me for a kiss, so I obliged. Just a peck at first, but then I went back in for more and locked lips and touched tongues with her. She thanked me for it afterward.

• Thanks :)
      I'm guessing you enjoyed it a lot?

• Yeah, I had a thing for snakebites at the time and had been wanting to kiss a girl with snakebites. The fact she was like a 9 was also a plus.

• it was just what i expected

• I did not know what to expect when it happened. I was 13 and now 21 so having to trace back 8 years is hard. But if i dig in deep i can say it was amazingly pleasant.

What Girls Said 7

• I expected it to be romantic situation and with someone who I loved and trusted.

So I got my first kiss last summer. I was on a cruise ship going to Estonia on a vacation with some of my relatives, and when the night came and everyone went to sleep, me and my cousin decided to secretly go party a little at the night club which was in the ship. I got really drunk and was zoning out at the dancefloor when some random dude came to me and pulled me closer and kissed me.

I'm really disappointed at myself that my first kiss ended up to be like that and nothing like I expected. Maybe my next kiss will be better! :D

• Aww, I hope your next kiss will be romantic :)

• Really wasn't expecting it to be so good, actually. I was prepared for a fail, particularly as my ex did really have full lips. But it was all win.

• Well first peck, I really didn't expect anything of it lol
    First make out... wasn't like I expected. He caught me off guard so it started off sloppy lol :)

• What did it feel like, even though you had no expectations?

• I've never been kissed but I do expect it to be very awkward and unexpected xD

• Haha I'm expecting it to be awkward too - but with lots of anticipation.

• Haha I know I'll feel extremely happy afterwards (if the kids was right) but I don't know if it will last more than a few days :)

• I lie to think about good things for a long time after :) but not too long

• Never had one before.. I hope its nice.

• I remember nerves and excitement, my heart pounding. It was perfect. Soft lips and a soft and slow kiss. Never forget it :)

• That's really cool! I've always hoped that my first kiss will be romantic like that 😊

• It was horrible as it was a forced kiss! T. T worst thing is that it was with my cousin who is like 10 years older than me! Blehhhh!!

• That's terrible, I'm so sorry about that 😢
      Have you had any good kisses since?

• I'm so happy for you 😊

• Thank u :)