Guys... what's the best thing a girl can wear to get your attention quick?

I'm going to buy whatever the best answer is and wear it out on Friday! <3

Haha make that Saturday! Friday is Halloween!!!

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 32

• Something red. It has been proved that when someone wears something red, it tends to catch more attention from the opposite sex.

I don't know if where you live is cold or still warm, but you could wear a red skirt or black jeans with a red top.
    I you wear a combination of red & black it's perfect. Black is classy, and red grabs attention.
    Or, a red dress is also a great option.

• If you want to get attention from most guys, then wear something really revealing.

If you want to get attention from all guys, then wear nothing.

And if you want to get attention from the right guys, then wear something relatively modest to convey that you are not an attention seeking whore.

• Black dresses or black clothing tend to catch my eye since I adore the color black. Not to mention girls look hot in them as well.

• A dress is always a good call.

• The classic yellow bikini. A tennis outfit, with the short skirt, on the court.
    For a dressier occasion, a slit skirt, the qipao from north China.

• just something nice that kinda stands out. there's so many combinations at hand.

• Nothing. Not only is it super easy to shop for, I can guarantee you'll get a lot of attention.

• Include a cute dress and the rest is less important!
    If you appear in one of these I guarantee you that some heads will turn :-)

• Nothing at all. Although that might get you arrested in public. In my opinion something green would be best, it would bring out your eyes.

• 0|0
    • The dress is hot minus whatever's going on with the shoulder haha. And those gold heels are like OMG level! Can u find me where I can buy the heels pretty pwease?

• i like her to wear rags collected from the trash can

• A formal attire - a blouse, suit, tie and a matching skirt.

• For me, either a very cool jacket that compliments her figure, or a demure and simple dress that hangs over her and exudes her femininity.

• I'd suggest dark colors, draws attention to your face but your clothes dont make someone notice you. For me its the smile and conversation. a great smile will make me want to know you. Bad conversation will make me wish i didnt.

• 0|0
  • Nothing :)

• You know I'm 16 right?

• Ok sorry, putting my adult hat back on now.
      Don't wear red. Red seems to always gets matched with hooker colours and that's not the attention you want. Wear something you like as if you like it and feel it will put you in a happy mood and the happy and fun to be around girls at a party always gets as much attention as anyone else

• Thank you :) much nicer answer

• Sundresses short and tight dresses, low cut tops, skirts, bikinis, big shirts with short shorts, and big hoodies.

• Bright color's red, or a royal blue.. (dependingon skin tone... eye color etc) and of course something revealing never hurts. :)

• something pink. Some kind of colorful that present look you like a female

• Just be hot. You can wear whatever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXI40obO2rg

• Short little black dress with plunge cleavage

• I do quite like red or black dresses on a girl. I like anything really, except slutty clothes though.

• So if I did sometime like that what color heels? Maybe red dress black heels? What if I wore a black dress?

• I think heels of any colour would go well with a black dress. Red, black, grey or gold coloured heels I think would go well with a red dress. By looking at your profile picture, you're quite cute. I'm sure you would pull it off. :P

• Blush! Thanks <3

• something nasty

• Ok like what?

• If I pm u will u help me more?

• no because it's not apropriate to wear this in public

• Yoga pants if you got the booty. If not, short cut skirt.

• a little black dress.

• Well you know what they say about what girls like to do on Halloween

• Nothing. Nothing at all

• nothing aka birthday suit LOLXD

• More from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 10