Guys, do you have any preferences when it comes to what women wear? Anything you hate?

I have a friend who said he gets turned off when women don't dress feminine enough. I'm wondering if you guys like it when girls dress more on the feminine side, ie. dresses, skirts ect. Or do you like the casual look better, ie. jeans, sandals, t-shirts...
Do you like the conservative style? The slutty style?

What do you find the most attractive? What do you find the most unattractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• I love girls who dress a lot more feminine and have a motherly look to them. Makes me want them since they seem much more mature and advanced, I also love the casual look but slutty just puts me off unless it's in bed or for something special.

What Guys Said 4

• Just don't wear sweatpants, just try to dress classisly. Respect yourself and others will respect you.

• I am just like your friend. I like it when girls dress very feminine in a classy way.

• I like her if she wears blue and black cloaks

• I love it when a gal wears knee length skirts with tights and a turtleneck sweater. Very sexy look for the fall

What Girls Said 2

• Commenting on this question so I can keep track of it lol... I am curious as well. People tell me I dress like a grandma haha.

• I'm also keeping track. Lol I though I was the only one who did that

• I like to dress feminine like long dresses, long skirt, old fashioned clothes but the boys I'm with at home doesn't liked it, they said I look so fancy and out dresses them so I end up just wearing jeans which I hate.