How do guys like girl's fashion today with all the yoga pants and the skinny jeans?

Do they like it or are they against it?

0|0
0|11

Most Helpful Guy

• I hate it. Girls are dressed super casually, in a boy-ish esque type of way or they are wearing everything way too short or too tight. I am sure a lot of guys love this, but honestly I prefer a more feminine, classy, girly look, like how girls dressed in the 50's.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Congrats on being the first woman to ever ask me my opinion on women's fashion. I'm afraid you'll be disappointed.

I don't have much of an opinion on women's fashion. I like short, tight skirts and dresses. I don't much care for yoga pants. Skinny jeans? Eh, they can be attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really don't see a problem, if they wanna wear it then they can, its their money and their right.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love both. At some point they'll fall out of fashion. And I might cry.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really don't mind one way or the other. If you're worried about fashion changes, you can always buy a burqa. Those never go out of style!

0|0
    0|0
  • if you're trying to attract a classier/shy guy I would not wear legging. Skinny jeans can get the job done without looks too trashy

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the girl inside those pants. A nice, correct fittingnpair of jeans on a girl is hard to beat. Really hard to beat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jeans are my favorite!

0|0
    0|0
  • Love yoga pants and love skinny jeans... what's not to love if you're a guy?

0|0
    0|0
  • To look at? Sure.

But I wouldn't be interested in anyone dressing rather slutty.

0|0
    0|0
  • i like that + a loose top and long open hairs perfect <3

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.