Does the color of a girl's nail polish say anything about her?

Do you ever think anything based on what color they wear?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really, unless she always wears that color. It's kind of like asking of a guy wearing a red shirt is passionate, or if a guy wearing a blue shirt is peaceful. He could be, but more than likely he just threw on some random t-shirt without thinking about it. I seriously doubt much thought goes into most girl's nail polish beyond how it looks. In fact, I don't even think they think about that too hard, because a lot of the time I see girls with their nails all painted different colors and with some of them having polka dots and shit.

What Guys Said 6

• There is probably an article online about that. The topic sounds familiar. Try searching for it.
    But I don't think the nail polish really says much about the girl. They made the article just for entertainment and so they had something new to release.

• Well, colors like red or clear are classic, while blue and green are those who are more likely independent in terms of dress and fashion. Black is more... well, gothic and mysterious.

I mean, these are my own interpretations. I don't think about it a lot, but I do notice. I probably actually notice toes more.

• I wonder about that sometimes. Do they use one color because it says something about how they're feeling? Or is it just to match an outfit? I don't know if it reflects personality, or just that they like a certain color. It's an interesting thing to think about, either way.

• I couldn't tell you on any given day which girls are even wearing nail polish that I encounter.

• nope i dobnt pay attention to that

• it says, i don't look at them

What Girls Said 6

• you may be able to tell something about her style and personality by her nails, but not always

I chose a plum color for my manicure b/c its a good fall color and makes me feel mature and sexy in a vampy way. but 2 weeks ago my nails were pink

• Lol... Am quite sure guys will have their "mind" on only one thing... Or maybe another two! :)

I somehow can't imagine that they will be remotely interested in our nail polish, let alone what colour we using!

• I think so.
    I think nail polish choices might be race related.
    Not sure now, but you're making me think.
    thx!

• Ridiculous question guys dont pay attention to that lol

• I am sure it doesn't, and if it says the guy can't decode it.

• Absolutely nothing. Nothing at all.