Halloween costume? I can't find a good costume! Help please!?

I have a Halloween party Saturday and have no idea what to be. I want a costume that something to be cute, hot but not too slutty, and/or funny. I have blonde hair and don't want to wear a wig. What are you going to be? :)

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• get a costume thats in the form of a popsicle and hang a sign on ya that says lick me

sexy while not slutty and very funny :D

• Go as a vampire girl

• nothing, and don'y go to the party. tell them Halloween SUCKS LOL

• Be original, go as a character that best represents your personality. The costume can be symbolic rather then an attempt at something actual. I am going as Goofy and the extent of my costume is brightly colored hat.

• Just be every other cliche and go as a slutty kitty,

• I would dress up as Mermaid or you could be a cat lady. Sound good?

What Girls Said 4

• A cute sexy Mime!
    http://i.imgur.com/DR20w99.png?1

If you don't want to be "too" slutty, you can always wear the pants option, or some darker set of tights under stead of fishnets or thigh highs.

This year if I go somewhere, I'll probably go for the mime on the right. And I never buy my costumes.. I usually just buy few things to make one myself. always make them myself, cause otherwise it's not creative or awesome... I think it's pointless to dress up if it's store bought.. So in my opinion, whatever you decide on, try to make it yourself. :]!

• Are you good with makeup? If so, I would do some face painting of some sort.

• Blonde Lara Croft? Possible to be both feminine and strong, yet show some skin:-)

• Be like Elizabeth swan, she was blondish and super cute in her pirate outfit.