Okay,I've been to like three different salons and each time they never cut my hair the way I wanted.So now I have decided to cut it myself.God knows it'll be better than the whack job those baboons preformed.Anyway,any tips on DIY hair cutting? Yes,I know it's a giant risk and yes I will have someone to help me.I'm going for a kind-of messy look,y'know?I would really appreciate the help and advice.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• girl, layer it from top to bottom.

i cut my own hair to., (;

you also need to likee razor cut it.

usee lots of hairspray! it will be your new bestrfriend. ( don't forget to tease it a lil)

iff all else fails . take a pic of a style you like off the internet to a salon and tell em to do it like that haha

they allwyas style it retarted , sp fix it when you get homee aha

• I know!They're like a bunch of monkeys with scissors!One lady styled my sisters hair like a guy and now old ladies call her 'young man' because she dresses tomboy-ish.

• qo ahead I do it and well nobodyz told me anythinq about mine su people acutaly like it and you'll b consient that if you mess it up you qot nobody else to blame =)

but you should qo for it