Are nice eyes important? And why?

Are nice eyes on the opposite sex important? And why?

Most Helpful Guy

• For me, yes, it's very important. Besides the obvious, eyes are very sexy to me. I like to be able to make eye contact, when we are talking, dancing and having sex. Even with a one night stand. I still need to be able to make eye contact. When a girl can look up at me, when she is giving me a blow job, is so sexy.

I think it would be amazing to be in a room full of people, look over to my girl, have her look over to me and we lock eyes. Something sexy and romantic about that to me.

What Guys Said 8

• Very important because that's what we have to look at when talking. If we don't like their eyes then it might not be a big joy talking to them. Eyes are the first part of the body we look at.
    I bet it's the same for girls.

• Of course, eyes are the most important facial feature in regards to attractiveness. That and cheekbones.

• Yes I l I me to get lost staring into them.

• no... eyes means nothing to me... i'd not care even if she had an eye-patch like a pirate LOL

• It's one of those things that you look at and it's GO / NO-GO.

• To me they are very important. I like to feel like I'm drowning in them.

• For me, very, the face and eyes, really does the difference as far as attraction goes for me.

• Nice eyes (assuming bright eyes) are a sign of good health (I think). So yes.

What Girls Said 4

• For me the entire face is important. I'm a sucker for kind, soft, beautiful eyes though.
    Love those puppy dog eyes!

• ... well there's so such thing as ugly eyes. i believe every single pair of eyes is beautiful.

• According to the guys at my work eyes are very important.
    We were talking the other day and they said that they love cute eyes because they just imagine how sexy they would look when they are getting head and some gorgeous eyes look up.

• Haha I was only thinking about that the other day actually. Bedroom eyes must be sexy

• No, it's the nice skin and hair for me