Does anyone else have hair that grows really fast?

I got three inches cut off my hair about four weeks ago. It was shoulder length and after I got it cut, it was to my neck.
I started washing my hair twice a week. The kind I use is shampoo and conditioner in one. I also had my mom braid it.
Now it's longer and really thick!! It's also even and healthy because all my split ends got cut and I wear a wig. My real hair is braided underneath. I also haven't flat ironed it since I got it cut.
Now it's even!!

Most Helpful Guy

• My hair grows pretty fast and I'm tired of visiting the hair dresser every fortnight !!

What Guys Said 3

• i haven't had a haircut for 6 months and still i can't have a proper ponytail... damn.

• It's kinda weird in my case. Sometimes it'll grow faster, and at times, it's way slower. Big time.

• no i dont got that problem

What Girls Said 2

• My hair doesn't grow abnormally fast but it grows at a steady rate. I've gone from armpit length to bra strap length twice, and both times took a little less than a year, which is a pretty standard rate of growth. Hoping to reach mid back in a few months.

I don't think my hair's ever been truly even, though. The back grows a lot faster than the front so I've always had what looks like face-framing layers in the front and longer hair in the back.

• I'm sure it'll reach that length soon :)
      There are vitamins you can take that will speed up the process.

How often do you wash it and get trims?

• Yeah, I used to keep mine straightened. I know how to take of it now, though, and now it finally grows instead of staying one length, and plus it's a lot more convenient knowing how to wear it without the use of heat so I can go swimming as much as I want during the summer :) I straighten it a few times a year but never continuously like how I used to.

• I haven't straightened mine ever since I got it cut. And I wear a wig so that helps too.

• I have the exact opposite issue. Mine grows super slow.