Am I wierd for not finding guys that look like Abercrombie models attractive?

I mean they're attractive, but only to look at. I would never date one because well they're too pretty lol. I don't want a guy that's prettier than me. I find guys that are rough around the edges to be sexy. My friends give me hell for it all the time though, so what do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• I use that same reasoning "too pretty". I feel like they are trying more than me, I also find them to be more feminine in that respect. I also have a bit off a stereotype for guys like that : snobs, I can't help it, they all (that I have met) seem that way.

What Guys Said 2

• That's understandable as I would not want a girl who muscles are bigger than mine or a girl who weighs more then me.

• Honestly, guys that look/act like that are usually gay - so I'm not surprised that your feminine intuition is picking up one that .

The body language in the shots for their ads is a dead give-away

• Lol actually I was trying to avoid saying that because I didn't want to be offensive lol but yes they do make my gay-dar go off a lil lol

What Girls Said 5

• I don't find them attractive... well I mean I do, but I don't go gaga over them like most girls do. I would never date a guy like that for the exact same reasons you said -- there's no way I would date a guy who took longer to get ready then me! Plus I kind of associate Abercrombie models with snobs anyway :P

• Never really liked pretty boys until recently and gave me off a vibe that he's gay - so yea not really into them and they are just too feminine I mean if he gives me an advice on how to do my nails you know there's something wrong there ! Lol

• I'm like that too. I don't go for pretty boys because they're cute, but just don't do it for me and are not my type. I like rough around the edges guys. Everyone has their own preferences, just because they like AF models doesn't mean you have to.

• Thank you! Amen to that! I try telling them that because I don't join in on the oooh's and aaaah's or break my neck to look at one.

• no that's fine

• I don't like them either