Rate me? Just for fun?

Just to see what my average out of 10 would be :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I can see some heavy editing in the pic. Since the pic looks like an 8, i'll give you a 6.5-7

What Guys Said 15

• I would definitely not bang you... You are unbangable in my eyes...

Because you're under 18 and because I'm not really into ducks. Sorry. :)

• Its okay i like the honesty lol

• lol I don't know if I would call that honesty. :p I didn't really mean it. But you are underrage so I can't really rate you fairly imo.

• Your like a 9 but I have a thing for pretty girls with dark hair, and no I'm not thirsty. just looking down at the comments and I have no idea why people seem so mad on this question..

• I'd say you're a 8 or 9. You have features that I find very attractive.

• I'd say 7 but your eyes make you an 8.5

• 1 Bc of your age, and b/c of duck lips.

• I'm a horny guy on the internet and because pussy is pussy to me and I'm such a dog by society and I want sex ALL the time , I'll give you a 10/10

• someone get this man some water! He's one thirsty mofo! going for underage chicks! Yay! ... fuckin pedo.

• In your generation, it's called "trolling" see even I can catch on to it faster than you can. Good day sir.

• This made me lol hard.

• A 8.5 but since you have eyes that I find very attractive I'll give you a 9.

• Thirst Trap/10

• based upon just ur face 8-8.5. can't see what your body looks like so thats what i have to go off of

• 6.5 maybe 7 max these other guys rating 9 just thirsty lol it's pathetic

• Every time I see these (frequent) "rate me" questions on here, I think 2 things:

1) What would these questions look like if you asked them in person? Would they even exist if it weren't for the relative safety and non-reality of the internet?

2) p.gr-assets.com/.../769289.gif

• 7.5 you have amazing eyes.

• Base line 9 (cause your pretty) - 1 for duck face - 1 for too dark of vibe + 1 cause you seem interesting = 8

• Duck face is due to the fact of not having a pretty smile lmao but thanks!

• You're a 9

• Yeah your a dime piece

What Girls Said 2

• You have beautiful eyes oh my gosh!! WOW

• Thank you! You are beautiful yourself

• Thank you :) and honestly, you are stunning I just don't like giving ratings but take that you can't get higher than "stunning", you must be a 10! Haha :D

• You are so sweet ! Thankyou beautiful :)

• What about no? you annoying ass. I bet half of you 1xper who ask rate me questions are Fake accounts.

• Im actually not a fake account its sad that you have to comment anonymous though

• I feel sorry for our universities that should endure the existence of "girls" such as you in them. That is why Harvard university is fucked by slut girls and lost half of the value it had years ago. your kind even make universities your fucking cat walk. I piss on the university that you go in.

• Now now girls...