Possible Tattoo Options. Wanna help out?

Hey peeps so i am considering these possibilities in the near future, but i know it would take me while to figure out.

so i want 2 tats: one religious, and the other not. so here r my ideas SO FAR because they'll probs keep growing:P

i know i want the religious one on my wrist and the non religious one probably on my upper back, on the side.

so can u pick one of each that u like the most or think look best?
if u have other suggestions along these lines id love to see them:)

NOTE: if these tats bother u, u dont need to opine. thank you:)

Religious:

1. static4.depositphotos.com/.../...on-silhouette.jpg

2. media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/.../...f5b12bbe2c1b.jpg

3. media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/.../...15178d64bacc.jpg

Non- religious:

4. www.joaoleitao.com/.../neck-tattoo-arabic-name.jpg < means 'strength'

5. media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/.../...c9bf49b62816.jpg

6.media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/.../...0ad570a8e390.jpg < not clear but says 'ill follow my heart'

so yeah... thanks!=]

by the way number 1 will just be one of them, not 2 lol
oh and number 3 means: god is greater than the highs and lows

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I'm not a favourite of tattoos... to me they beel and look like damage to the body.
    But if I put my personal opinion aside, numbers 4-5-6 look nice and have a positive statement.
    So if you want a tattoo, I'd say these 3 are the best options :-)

• ok kool thanks=]

• Haha, you are unique, don't be afraid :-)
      I'm going to ask a question that I need your help with... you'll see, it's something you can only check if you're on the Southern Hemisphere. A myth I'd like confirmed or denied!

• alright lol=]

What Guys Said 14

• On the religious ones I'd go with # 3

and non religious ones I think the neck one which says 'strength' will go great :-)

This little lioness is a polytheist :-D

• thanks:)
      wait why am i a polytheist lol?

• ah an assumption. but people with brains will know that arabic is a language and not a religion;)

• Nothing hard and fast little lioness, but the general thing is Latin is the formal language of the Church since inception (ofcourse then comes a lot of languages later) as is Arabic the formal language of Islam :-) Not for a debate as my assumption wasn't meant to trigger one ;-)

Likewise for Hinduism it is Sanskrit & Tamil, Buddhism is Pali etc :-)

• Dont do it I dont have them. When your an old lady you will think back and wish you never had done it plus it won't look right at all grandma with tats

• when she's an old lady I'm pretty sure she's gonna be more worried about other things besides her looks XD she's gonna be wrinkly and gross anyway

• 1. Jesus silhouette on the cross is a really nice tattoo

you are considering an arabic word tattoo? that's great
    6. this words is in Lebanese Arabic (I follow my heart)

If you have a phrase in mind I can help you in the translation and in the design

• yeah its beautiful :)
      i am=] oh cool, I'm egyptian by ethnicity lol.
      well if i think of any more ill let u know. thanks=]

• Cool
      If you need any help just ask me

• Between theses Num 1 and 2 are good !!
    Umm none my business but those Arabic ones are kinda creepy !! Specially here in us !!! I don't know about your country...

• haha, I will not be helpful here, at all. :D

• The Arabic word for strength Is gorgeous, it will forever be a symbol you can be proud to represent. And it looks really nice on the back of the neck like that.

• it is hey? =]

yeah it does look awesome there, altho if i get it, it'd b smaller and somewhere on my back.

• Haha, yea I'm 17. Sorry if its driving you driving you just bananaz :P

• haha no its not at all. I'm just impressed by ur ability to speak like a man haha =]

• 2 and 6 : )

• The 2nd one looks dope but i dont think you should go in for a tat cause in a professional environment it doesn't look good.

• oh it wouldn't be something too big. that is true tho. idk, we'll see how we go=]

• I think 1 and 4 are the coolest ones

• I am not really a big fan of tattoos, but I though the 4th one looked cool.

• Does it have to a word tatoo? a bird or a dolphin often look good on girls.

• #2 took a long time to figure out, but it's the coolest :D

• Please don't get a tattoo... It's your choice though.

• its only something iv been thinking about. might not happen, who knows?
      thanks=]

• Great, I'm glad we're on good terms! I expected someone to freak out at me with the "she can do whatever she wants" stuff. :D

• haha no not at all. i asked for opinions, so i respect different perspectives=]

• #1 and #5 i think look best

What Girls Said 5

• I love number 3. Go with number 3. :)

• I was going to tell you to tattoo the meaning of your name in Arabic, then I found out that it means my name in Arabic hahaha
    Anna, Grace, نعمة

From the pictures
    Strength قوّة

• i like the first

• I like the strength one the most :-)

• You know tattoos are sins in the Christian religion right?

I love the Arabic tattoos though although they made me realize I need to work on my Arabic.

• yeah i know its mentioned in leviticus, altho i am yet to understand the full meaning behind it because of the context. its one of those questions we still discuss in youth group. many of our people have it, yet their reasons are so diverse.
      anyway, thanks.

• Just a heads up for the asker. Historically, during those days tattoos were a form of worship to a pagan like God of the dead. And the markings were part of ritual for when someone died. That's why they said not to do it. Because those tattoos were worship for another god.

• yeah thats what confused me. it says in the bible that people used them for those reasons u mentioned. so in that context, of course it's sinful... but I don't know what that means for now... i should ask my priest. @rjroy3