Women in leggings sexy? If you're a girl do you wear them?

Are they very appealing to you?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never worn them much because pretty much all of my shirts end at the top of my hip, and I don't feel comfortable not wearing a long shirt with leggings. Recently, though, I got a lot of long shirts so I'm planning on wearing leggings more often. They're super comfortable and are great for this moderate fall weather my area has been having.

Of course leggings are sexy if you're wearing a shirt that doesn't cover your butt and you have a nice body. Leggings are a thin strip of material that cling to you like a glove. With a long shirt, though, they're about as sexy as any other pants.

• I like when they wear a shorter top :)

• Of course you do lol

• not because of the bum asmuch as you can see the hips :) and curves look sexier

What Girls Said 4

• I wear them and he's they can be sexy, but then again plenty of my other bottoms can.

It's not so much about the leggings, but more about whether I dress them up or down. Whether I wear them to be comfy, look like a normal everyday outfit, or to look sexy.

But yes leggings can definitely warn to bring on sex appeal.

• I like to wear them because they're very comfortable.

• I wear them they are comfy that's all

• I don't think they're sexy at all; they're warm + comfortable sure. I prefer to wear tights though

• either is okay with me ;)

What Guys Said 1