Where can I get a real opinion?

Alright I don't fish for compliments but I don't get them either. I honestly can't tell if I'm pretty or ugly, though I know my face is unique for sure. One time a guy who liked me told me everyone thinks I'm very ugly except for him who thinks I'm gorgeous, I'm not sure if he was just trying to get me to go to him or telling the truth or both. Other than that, I sometimes do, but I don't hear things often. (I've never had a boyfriend and I've hooked up with this one foreign guy who told me I was beautiful but he was probably just saying that. And I know I have a good body but I'm almost 18 I know its pathetic) I also know that confidence is important blah blah blah but I want to be realistic. But where can I get a real opinion? I don't think I can ask friends. It's not like I can ask my parents or brother, that would be weird. I'm not sure how straightforward my question is but. I need to know what you think this sounds like, if it sounds like I must be ugly, or where I can go for a true perspective on my looks?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sucks that you don't have a sister. My sister always tells me stuff and she works at a cosmetics place so she's always telling me "OMG this would totally work for you" "Dude, you need to cut your hair" etc.

But since you don't have a sister and you don't want to ask anyone you know, then you should probably do one of those reality checks in the upper right corner!

What Guys Said 1

• Get yourself a good gay friend to change your image - I think its your presentation that's the problem - its all about finding the right make-up, fashion, and attitude at your age

What Girls Said 2

• not sure

• ask a friend