How to look hot for a boy without makeup?

I need to look hot for this boy so he can like me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Remember that you have a lot more to offer than just your appearance. Confidence is attractive, as well as being funny and having a likable personality. For a lot of boys, it doesn't really matter in the long run if you wear this or do that to your hair, because they're not going to be into you unless they also like you as a person. Obviously there are shallow guys who will care more about your looks than your personality, but those aren't worth dating.
    Wear something that you feel comfortable and confident in, and maybe do something nice with your hair. Also, remember that you can't force someone to like you. Some people just won't like you regardless of how you look or how you act. That's why it's important that you don't try too hard to change yourself in order to impress them - it's not worth it.

• He called me plain ugly but yet he wanted to do something to me.

• I am loom for a boy is nice and Fashion and
      Dog and kids house wife and party and shop and cooking

• I. Am Look for a boy who is nice and fashion and dog and kids house. And party. And shop. And cooking.

What Guys Said 6

• No makeup, good hairstyle and good clothing style. If you like it, that is what matters. I hate makeup so this is a question I approve of.

• just don't feel INSECURE basically

• For me it doesn't matter at all if a woman wears makeup or not. Sometimes it's better to be natural...

• Just style your hair, wear a cute outfit.

• Most of the hot boys can get pussy whenever they want, so you're tripping if you expect a 9 or a 10 to commit to you. Maybe you should go for the slightly above average guys who usually get overlooked. They'd appreciate you a lot more.

• Shouldn't have to change yourself for a guy to like you

What Girls Said 3

• Just wear a cute simple outfit don't want to over do it and style your hair in a nice way.

• How should I style my hair? And what would be a cute outfit?

• Well it all depends on the length and texture of your hair and also your age. Outfit wise depends on on the weather in your city but skinny jeans and a cute top always work

• Do ur hair all fancy n stuff.. n wear a cute outfit..
    Makeup is not really necessary EVERYTIME

• Cut hair, nice outfit.