Any ideas for Halloween dressing up?

Hey! I am going to a Halloween party this Friday, so tomorrow, and I have no clue how to dress up since it was more of a last minute thing, any ideas? And it needs to be something simple that I can pull up with the clothes I've got since I have no money for a proper costume, thanks in advance!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• umm, if you can try dressing like a celebrity or something. I don't know what your wardrobe consist of so this is kinda hard lol

• Thanks! That could be a good idea, and I know it is hard xD My wardrobe is pretty basic though I have loads of dresses of all types

• yeah your ordinary clothes LOL

• We've no clue what you look like or what you like... nor do I care. I'm just saying, we can't answer, if we don't know you

• Then don't answer at all :)

What Girls Said 4

• Cat Woman is good, all you need is black jeans, some sort of spotty shirt if you could even buy one in leopard like print, black shoes and little black eye mask... Cheap and so cute... PUR----FECT... xx

• Thanks for the answer, it is similar to what Jerusha said, and I will probably do that :)

• Ohh, good... Have a blast.:)) xx

• I'm not sure if you want to look sexy for the party, but I also went to one that was a last minute thing, so I had to come up with something from my closet too. I ended up dressing as a Gryffindor. I don't know if you even like Harry Potter, but it's really easy. I just wore a maroon sweater, though supposedly black, over a white sleeveless collared shirt, a maroon tie, and a gray a-line skirt, with black tights and black shoes. Oh a paintbrush for the wand. It'll seem like you actually put in effort! :))

• 0|0
  • www.girlsaskguys.com/search
    Check out these questions and see if anything jumps out at you.
    If you have any old sports uniforms that would be something very easy and simple. Or maybe think of characters from your favorite movies or shows whose outfits you might be able to copy.

• Thanks! I'll check those questions right now