What would be your first impression?

What would your first impressions be of a girl who usually wears skinny jeans (sometimes colored but often plain) with fitted tops and shirts, she often wears shoes like Vans or ballet pumps and although average height is quite slight in build, her hair is long and wavy?

This is for a project, honest opinions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• Very nice indeed I like that look its smart casual not over the top and not slutty

What Guys Said 4

• Look, most guys don't give a shit what she has on. Do you honestly think it is a deal breaker cause she is wearing one brand of shoes over another? She can have long hair or a boys pixie cut, does not matter. There is no other way to say it, but if it relatively hairless, has breasts, a vagina and a sweet voice... it is fine for most guys.

Men like pretty, well dressed gals, but no matter how well dressed she is, if she is not pretty on the inside, she is lacking a major component off desirability. .

• average height for girls is 5'4"... so NOOOOOOOO

• I think that it is really great when a girl has style and knows how to dress well. So, I like what you describe but it would be also nice to see her wear a skirt sometimes...

• How tall are we talking?

What Girls Said 4

• nothing special lol.. i would say that she is proud of her curves a rock em' with her outfits... i often wear ballet pumps too<3

• cute and casual

• I would think that she is a girly girl

• Nice and casual I guess. I love Vans and ballet pumps too haha.