The color red. Is this really true?

So supposedly red is supposed to be a powerful eye-catching color that says a lot. Is this really true? Will you really think differently of a girl who has a red jacket or is wearing a red top or has a red phone or something? Personally I love the color red and have all those things but I'm just wondering. My lips aren't full enough to pull off red lipstick, though. And what about red nails?

Most Helpful Guy

• To be honest, any BRIGHT colors that a girl wears will attract a guys attention . Bright yellow, bright pink, bright teal, bright light green . Any of those colors automatically draw a guy's attention . But catching a guy's attention for a second is only that . You can walk around naked and you will attract guy's attention . But as far as certain colors looking better then others, I don't think that guys will really think that . I know some girls who looked hot in anything, including old overalls .

What Guys Said 2

• Red is generally associated with an interest in sex - or someone who actually enjoys sex and has a lot of passion about it

Kinda like if your a guy and you don't like depeche mode, weather you'll admit or not, your gay or just not very in tune with the sexual .

• I have to say that I love the color red on girls . You're right; it is eye-catching . As far as lipstick and nails, I think they look great, too !

What Girls Said 4

• If you wear red, do not to do it all over . Personally, red nails are so 1980's and should only be left to old women who have big hair and work as secretaries and smoke all day along . That is what red nails remind me off . Red lipstick is so in right now --- just make sure you know what SHADE of red is most appropriate for you . Stop by the make-up counter (MAC or Saphoria) have the best shades ! I think red lipstick should be matte, not glossy otherwise it looks really VA-VA VOOM lips if you know what I mean . Like HELLO look at this KISSERS ! MMM personally, a red purse or red shoes is far enough for touch of red . But, again that depends how comfortable you feel with bright, bold colors . Yes, as the others of passionate red evokes a feeling of passion, intrigue, and mystery !

• yes its more like a sexy color

• false

• true