The color red. Is this really true?

So supposedly red is supposed to be a powerful eye-catching color that says a lot. Is this really true? Will you really think differently of a girl who has a red jacket or is wearing a red top or has a red phone or something? Personally I love the color red and have all those things but I'm just wondering. My lips aren't full enough to pull off red lipstick, though. And what about red nails?

0|0
4|3

Most Helpful Guy

• To be honest, any BRIGHT colors that a girl wears will attract a guys attention . Bright yellow, bright pink, bright teal, bright light green . Any of those colors automatically draw a guy's attention . But catching a guy's attention for a second is only that . You can walk around naked and you will attract guy's attention . But as far as certain colors looking better then others, I don't think that guys will really think that . I know some girls who looked hot in anything, including old overalls .

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Red is generally associated with an interest in sex - or someone who actually enjoys sex and has a lot of passion about it

Kinda like if your a guy and you don't like depeche mode, weather you'll admit or not, your gay or just not very in tune with the sexual .

0|0
    0|0
  • I have to say that I love the color red on girls . You're right; it is eye-catching . As far as lipstick and nails, I think they look great, too !

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• If you wear red, do not to do it all over . Personally, red nails are so 1980's and should only be left to old women who have big hair and work as secretaries and smoke all day along . That is what red nails remind me off . Red lipstick is so in right now --- just make sure you know what SHADE of red is most appropriate for you . Stop by the make-up counter (MAC or Saphoria) have the best shades ! I think red lipstick should be matte, not glossy otherwise it looks really VA-VA VOOM lips if you know what I mean . Like HELLO look at this KISSERS ! MMM personally, a red purse or red shoes is far enough for touch of red . But, again that depends how comfortable you feel with bright, bold colors . Yes, as the others of passionate red evokes a feeling of passion, intrigue, and mystery !

0|0
    3|0
  • yes its more like a sexy color

0|0
    0|0
  • false

0|0
    0|0
  • true

0|0
    0|0