Why don't all girls wear dresses?

I personally think girls should wear dresses because they are a woman and they should embrace it. i wear a suit every day because I embrace being male

0|0
14|6

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 13

• As much as I like a guy on a suit, I'd hate it if my SO would wear one EVERY day.. it would kill the special touch it has, the unique sexy look it comes with would fad away as it is seen everyday, and become the norm, instead of something that blows me away. I'd be craving to see him in sweat pants and shirtless if he did that on a daly basis xD Awful.

Anyway, I personally don't ALWAYS wear dresses, because that calls for shaving almost daily if I want to be 100% soft, which is ideal if you're gonna be leg exposing. Also, sometimes climate is not very suitable for dress wear, and sometimes we don't just want to be the center of male attention either.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love dresses! I don't wear them all the time, but I do have quite a few

0|1
    0|0
  • I dont like dresses. I only wear one if i have to. I am a tomboy and dont like being a girl girl. To me they are uncomfortable. I dont like to wear skirts either. its just who i am

1|1
    0|0
  • Because some of us like trousers better? I personally think suits are for work, classy dinners... only. I think guys are the hottest when they are in those comfy sweatsuits. xD

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't wear dresses everyday. And wearing a dress doesn't make a woman more or less feminine.

1|0
    0|1
  • Because not all girls like wearing dresses. :) and also it's getting too cold for dresses.

1|0
    0|0
  • All women don't wear dresses because some women don't like them

1|0
    0|0
  • I love dresses and skirts and stuff but I don't exactly look right in my opinion in a dress... well, certain dress

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear dresses and skirts whenever I can. i will only wear jeans as a last resort or if I'm really lazy

0|0
    0|0
    • This coming from a girly girl of 5 days. You were literally a tomboy, like, a week ago

• Lol you actually wear a suit everyday?
    I never wear dresses because I never liked them.

0|0
    0|0
  • most girls wear dresses but those who dont feel comfortable thats up to them

0|0
    0|0
  • Dresses are pretty but jeans make my ass look good (;

0|0
    0|2
    • So you can makesure that someone will interest in your ass not you :-/
      You make your character in your ass.
      Sorry but its depressed

• Why don't all men have beards? I personally think men should have beards because they are a man and they should embrace it. I shave every day because I embrace being female

3|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Would you wear a kilt if you were Scottish? It's cold right now.

2|0
    0|0
  • Not sure if wearing dress and suits are about embracing their gender but it's like a food choice for sure. Some people like pizza others like burgers.

1|0
    0|0
  • Good for you. Want a cookie. There's more to being a man and a woman than a monkey suit or dress.

3|0
    0|0
  • Things also being embraced in this question: gender roles.

0|0
    0|0
  • Date Taylor Swift. She's an addict.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not practical in some areas. Besides, aren't you thinking about certain types of dresses?

0|0
    0|0