How many of you women go commando (no knickers) under your pantyhose (tights in UK)? If so do you do so on a regular basis or just once in a while?

I had at least 1 girlfriend who did this on a regular everyday basis. She had to wear pantyhose to work everyday. Other girlfriends did it more so to turn me on. How about you?

Most Helpful Girl

• There's proper pantyhose for that actually. I only did it once because the dress was too fit and because of its fabric too, but it's not such a great feeling. I would definitely not go to work with just pantyhose.

• dipta, you're from japan. the land of pantystocking as they call it there. there women wear pantystockings all the time. I know. I used to go there many many times for biz. Do the majority of women there in Japan wear underwear with their pantyhose or not? Please fill me in.

• So where are you from?

• Geez, it's not like I'm obliged to tell you where I'm from. It doesn't matter anyway.

What Girls Said 3

• Nope, I wear a g-string, never commando

• I was never in the army.

• No underwear with pantyhose is extremely uncomfortable.

So, I don't go commando lol.
    Only go commando without the hose.

What Guys Said 0