Flabby arms

Are there any men out there who find flabby arms - the kind that older ladies like myself get over time - attractive? The kind where they jiggle a bit and sag when we wave, no matter what we do?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I doubt anyone finds those attractive. However by the time you reach the age to get them, I would hope the men you associate with have reached the maturity to not care about them. Females peak at around 15. As a rule their bodies only deteriorate from there. I'm pretty sure men of your age realize that you are no longer going to look like you did at 15 and they have no choice but to accept the changes as the 15 year olds will quickly land them in jail with a bunch of guys who think they have pretty butts. It is a real deterrent. Your flabby arms are really not that big a problem. In fact any guy that is turned off of you because of that is not someone you want anyway.

• I've read that too, that females are most attractive around 15. Sort of sad and ironic.

What Guys Said 3

• uh...no, sorry

• A very specialized fella might go for that kinda thing. I believe they are called fat admirers. I myself do not like to see evidence of great hardship on a person's figure.

• Very doubfull -- anyone who says yes, would be lying -- but maybe because they are attracted to something else about the flabber.

What Girls Said 2

• Just accept it. If you can accept your whole body and be confident about it, a guy will hardly notice or even care about after all. After a certain age, it IS hard to keep the flab on the arms no matter how much exercising one does. Some people opt for minor cosmetic surgery, but I say, just accept it. At your age, hopefully you will find a guy who has a maturity level to not care about minor details.

• Have you tried doing some exercises to tone your arms up a bit? A good one is to get a tin of beans or bottle of drink in each hand, lay your arms flat by your sides, exhale and as you inhale raise your arms out from your sides, so that your body makes a T shape. Hold for 10 seconds, breathing normally then exhale as you lower your arms. Repeat 10-15 times. If you are doing it correctly you should feel a stretch in your lower arm.