I am a crossdresser doing some shopping, any help?

Looking to buy some panties, looking for suggestions on where to buy and what styles. Same thing for some bras, where and styles... Thanks for your input :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I'm not surprised you didn't get many answers, how do we know what you like? Most guys don't wear panties and women don't have penises so we wouldn't have a clue what would feel good or comfortable. Panties aren't designed to hold all that junk in there!

• lol I'm just wanting an opinion on what you prefer I guess... little comfy, little sexy

• ok, well do you at least have an opinion on where to shop, like where is your favorite place?

• No, not really and I live in the UK. I don't really go shopping, I hate it.

What Girls Said 7

• Buy whatever you want wherever you like.

• im just looking for opinions about em though lol

• Well, why? I mean, it's not like any of us know what you look like. And it's not as if we will ever see you wearing the panties you buy either. Just buy whatever you think looks interesting and try it on. Trial and error. That's what most people do when they buy clothes in general.

• I really like Victoria secrets, but if you're a bargain shopper Marshall's have a decent undergarment section.

• Why do you want to buy panties? lol

• I like to crossdress...

• ohhh gotchaaaa. depends on what kind of fit you're going for? do you want comfy or do you want something like a thong?

• that's the question isn't it.. lol Idk, some of both I guess

• Target has a good selection of everything, and the prices are great.

• Go to adoreme. com.

• Try your local Walmart. Look for an older sales person they don't seem to get flustered as easy.

• get what your comfy in!

What Guys Said 2

• thats sick dude

• You can look up Claire Bunni. She models items and shows you were to find them. Quite attractive to boot.