Quick question! How old do I look with and without make up?

Hey just a quick question, how old do I look with and without make up?

Just curious and the without makeup pic does include lip stain I couldn't take off. Thanks!

https://flic.kr/p/pTbPu4

And yes I look different with make up, although, I don't wear a lot.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• you look good without it.

• Thanks for the reply.

• i can't see LOL

• Look about the same age with and without. Around 23 years old, younger twenties. You are pretty with and without, naturally pretty!

• Thanks, you read the question. Appreciate ur answer, don't know why it was thumbed down.

• You look good with the makeup, but for me, you're significantly prettier without it.

• Thanks for the reply, I was wondering how old I looked with and without it. I feel like I look quite for someone over 25.

• Ohhh right. You do, I would have thought you were like in the 18-20 range.

• Oh you were asking how old you looked. I'm sorry. I'm dumb.

• About 20. Wow you're 25+? Impressive.

• Thanks for the reply. You actually read the question and I've been told I look very young with and without makeup. And yes I'm older. I get ID'd with people thinking I'm sixteen. :$

• Well it sucks when you are a senior professionally and people try to undermine you or just dislike you.

• Ya but work doesn't really matter. Looking young is total genetic domination for a woman. You win at life.

• Nothing left to see here folks

• Hard to say? The light in the make-up picture isn't doing you any favors. I tend to like less makeup on women, so I'm biased :) (I say go with minimal ;) ) But yeah, can't tell with the lighting differences.

• My question was about how old I looked and the makeup is vibrant and light. I'm not caked face. Thanks for the reply.

• A lot younger and def a lot better without it.

• Thanks for the reply. I don't loook that different without make up, but the make up is more bold than I wear day to day. Thanks again!

What Girls Said 1

• Without, but you look like you're wearing lipstick in both. So if that first one is make up free then you really have no reason to wear it.

• The question was about the age but thanks for the reply. I took the makeup off and then took the picture. It's a lip stain so can't remove it easily