Do you follow fashion trends?

Are you some one who dresses in the latest trends or do you do your own thing? Do you fit into a specific group, ex, Gothic, prep, sport, emo, alternative, boho and so on.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• I follow my own style. I'm a bit of a mixture of everything lol, except country. If I like it I try it on mainly because I'm tight on money almost always so when I think about buyin something its gotta look good before ill buy it lol. I love red and black, those are my colors lol.

• I'll get into a trend (I did in the 90s wen I was a yunger guy).. I'm more about just 'doing my own thing'.. t-shirts, jeans and boots does it 4 me now... Usta dress like rappers, rockers, anything and everything in between. Then I started powerlifting... that killed it there.

• ill follow trends but I don't follow it to the T

ill prob look at it and then try to mix it up a bit

not totally outta this world but mix it up a bit

What Girls Said 11

• I just kind of dress in what I like. If there is a certain trend that I lke I will wear it, but I don't like to be a clone of everyone else either.

I get most of my clothes from hollister, which I gues isn't really that unique but I pair them ith different jewelry and camis so they look different from everyone else

• I know the trends, but I don't necessarily follow them. I just wear what I like.

• i know what the trends are but I usually just wear what I think is cute. so if something that is 'in' isn't cute to me I wouldn't wear it. or if something that no one really wears is cute to me I'd probably wear it. sorry if that was kinda confusing haha.

• I don't really follow trends. I just wear clothes that I think look cool. My wardrobe consists of band tees, jeans, tripp pants, graphic tees, and hoodies.

• Ya I do sometimes but I also prefer to have my own style.

• I wouldn't say I follow but I'm usually influenced by the latest trends and mix outfits to what I like and feel comfortable in. I don't fall under a certain group either, but I would have to say the closest thing to it is prep (even though I have very little brand name clothing).

• i usually just wear whatever I think looks good on me and what I feel comfortable in. everyone follows trends to some degree though because shops usually predominately sell things that are "in" at that point in time.

• i do my own thing. I don't care about the fashions really.

• I don't really follow any trends I just wear what I feel like wearing that day

• nope

• i do my own thing, if I like something that may be part of the latest trend, I will wear it...but again I wear old styles too and basically whatever I feel comfortable in...

i don't really have a specific category, wear stuff based on my moood, if I feel tired and lazy ill snuggle up in a hollister hoodie and jeans, or a tshirt if its hot, if I have time in the morning ill dress up and wear trendy stuff like a nice lacey tank top with cardigan, skinny jeans and boots...