What makes you feel pretty?

Just curious as to what makes girls feel pretty

1|0
20|1

Most Helpful Girl

• When I have a really clear skin day (I'm super insecure about my skin because it's been awful since I was like 11; I'm 19 now :( ); having my hair newly cut into the bob style I like + blow dried so it looks really full (Getting my hair cute tomorrow :D ). Wearing my favourite clothes: cute skirts and dresses, lots of them with ditzy prints on them. When I look at myself in the mirror newly "done" after getting ready in the morning; and ironically late at night sometimes when usually my make-up's wrecked but I tend to look happier, more comfortable etc. cause I'm really not a morning person; I'm at my best at night in terms of energy levels + loving everybody (including myself :3 )

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• When I get stares, looks or compliments from both men and other women, then I figure I've nailed it and gotten a look just right. That makes me feel pretty!

2|0
    0|0
  • When I'm grocery shopping and I have my yoga pants on and a long oversized knitted hoodie, my hair is a mess, tied up in a pony tail and no make up on my face whatsoever. I still get looked upon by females and males. That makes me feel pretty. To be able to still feel pretty even when I look like a walking zombie lol haha 🙈

0|0
    0|0
  • When I'm around people who I consider less attractive than me. Sounds mean, but you know it's true.

2|0
    0|0
  • A genuine nice compliment. Or smelling nice, and having a good hair day. And maybe a nice ring on my finger :)

1|0
    0|0
  • being thin toned clean strong and spiritual.. like how i feel after a five hour swim.

0|0
    0|0
  • Having my hair curled, perfectly painted nails, even black eyeliner, neatly applied lipstick, wearing new clothes.

0|0
    0|0
  • When a guy stares at me or holds eye contact or randomly talks to me. Besides that, I honestly dont feel pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • Wearing something that I think makes me look pretty.
    Good hair days.
    Waking up with my face glowing
    & Obv just looking in a mirror.

0|0
    0|0
  • Makeup makes me feel pretty

0|0
    0|0
    • What about makeup makes you feel pretty

• I unfortunately was not blessed with the nicest skin, so wearing makeup makes me just feel normal. Like I'm not some weird freak with acne, insteD I feel like a normal girl. Also it enhances my features (that I like) and makes them stand out more

• by maintaining cleanliness and good hyience it makes me feel good inside and it reflect outside too

0|0
    0|0
  • When my boyfriend smiles just while looking at me

2|0
    0|0
  • When a guy stares at me or when i smell really good and my hair is clean and my skin is clear

0|0
    0|0
  • My long curly hair and lips.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing pretty about waking up at 2 am to go to work LMFAO

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing makes me look pretty. I don't feel pretty. I'm not pretty. Lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • When a guy glances at you, but looks away, like he's pretending he's not staring at you. It's cute :) -- but beware, if you just keeping staring but don't say anything, it gets kind of annoying. There was this one guy that kept OPENLY staring at me during class, and at first I was sort of flattered, but after awhile it just got annoying. He would just stare at my face, but never smile, or say hi. I even tried to smile at him once, but he just looked away quickly when I smiled.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes I feel pretty when I dress up nicely and do a nice hairstyle. But then I look at myself in the mirror and I find something not to like. That totally puts me down. I try to embrace what attributes I do like, but then I always find myself putting more attention to my flaws. I find that I rather not dress up at all and not wear any make up and go to places like that because I rather go unnoticed. There are days where I'm like screw everybody I'm beautiful... Then there are those days where I'm like, "I am so ugly! I wish I had this, take off that, have this, etc"

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing. Every time I do find myself pretty in some way, I find a flaw.
    I guess what makes me feel pretty is when people tell me I'm pretty...

0|0
    0|0
    • And why can't you make your flaws look pretty? Don't think of them as flaws, but as what makes you unique; if you can't change them, embrace them.

• Getting compliments lol:)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• A pink Dove cream bar works well !!!

0|0
    0|0