What kind of panties do you like with your skirt?

I like any panties except g-strings and thongs because they look slutty with any kind of skirt no offense to any girls I'm sorry if I sound rude. But anyway I especially like briefs so what's your opinion gals?

• briefs
    19% (3)0% (0)17% (3)Vote
  • bikini
    19% (3)50% (1)22% (4)Vote
  • boyshorts
    19% (3)0% (0)17% (3)Vote
  • hipster
    19% (3)0% (0)17% (3)Vote
  • other
    24% (4)50% (1)27% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I just put some underwear on no matter what I'm wearing, and it's usually a thong. Plus, how would you know what kind of underwear a girl is wearing under her skirt? I think the length of the skirt is a better indicator of slutty mess than the underwear worn under it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Depends. Tight fitting skirts, I will wear a g-string because of underwear lines. Loose fitting skirts I would wear cheekies just in case my skirt were to fly up!

0|1
    0|0
  • i wear nothing but thongs and gstrings with all my clothes. skirts are no exception.

they are just more comfortable to me

0|1
    0|0
  • Boy shorts all the way if I'm wearing a mini-skirts and flare/skater skirt, comfort and coverage. There is really no other way for me. Pencils, maxi skirts it be really any type of underwear.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only wear a thong if it's a tight skirt.

Do you like thongs in general?

0|1
    0|1
    • Not really. I'm more of a briefs in general.

• I would say briefs or boy shorts. I like a little coverage when wearing a skirt cause well it's a skirt.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.