Socks with sandals - guys, why do you do this?

Why would you EVER wear socks with sandals?

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel comfortable and fine wearing sandals . I usually wear them with shorts and a t shirt, very casual stuff . But add in socks, the whole thing just falls apart . The idea of wearing sandals is relating to the beach, ocean, sand, and water . No body would want their socks to be soaked with salt water and stained with dirt and sand .

*Thumbs up* for sandals only

Say no to socks and sandals

What Guys Said 8

• Because they spent time in jail - well, that's where that style originates for the most part - sadly, the guys who do it don't know better - tell them!

Men should never wear sandals/flip-flops

• I like to wear big black wooly knee high socks with my yellow crocs.

• I know I certainly don 't do it !

• Have never done so and never will . And I love my sandals and flip flops in the summer .

• Not me. :/

• only girls should wear that

• Cause I honestly couldn't care less

• the japanesedid it for centuries. you mean you are superior to a civiilization that existed when your ancestors lived on trees... ?

What Girls Said 2

• I made a mistake of doing this --- but, honestly, I didn't think it looked to bad, until of course I saw it on someone else . And then it all came to me: DO NOT WEAR SOCKS WITH SANDALS . Let's keep this in mind with the advent of spring/summer around the corner .

• Wow good question ! They shouldn't ! That's a horrible combination ! It's like stripes and polka dots ! They JUST DON"T MESH