Any girls here let their leg hair and/or their armpit hair grow wild?

Any girls brave enough (or lazy enough) to let their leg hair or armpit hair grow out? I started doing it months ago and really started noticing how few women actually don't bother.

1|0
15|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. I do not see the point in shaving something that will grow back. It kind of makes me upset when people think women have to shave.
    I want to set an example for my children. Body hair is natural not gross.

4|2
    0|1

What Guys Said 5

• One time I shaved my armpits to see what girls had to go through...

Whole new world opened up in my mind.

It might be weird to adjust to, but I wouldn't mind if a girl didn't shave anything. That way when she did, it would be interesting/weird/nice!

1|0
    0|0
  • The thought of a hairy woman is disgusting to me! Everyone to their own I say but if someone I was with decided to stop shaving I couldn't go near them!

0|1
    0|1
  • I trim my armpit hair every once in a while because that bothers me, but I don't really care about legs.

1|0
    0|1
  • i usually trim my armpit hair down to about an inch, but not shave it feels weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you not bother showering either?

1|0
    2|2
    • I shower just as much as the average person

• Those aren't the same thing and therefore not comparable.

What Girls Said 14

• I can't stand being hairy, so I always shave. A lot of girls I know have stopped shaving as much now that it's winter, and all the power to them. I can't do that though, even if no one else going to see it I will.

0|1
    0|0
  • I always shave my armpits, no matter what. It feels not nice when it gets all stubbly. I don't really care about my legs, summer of winter, but sometimes I feel like I want clean shaved legs and a new pair of bed sheets and be in heaven.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I don't care about my leg hair. I'm not trying to impress anyone and no one is going to be seeing my legs anyway

2|1
    0|0
  • I have to shave my armpit hair regularly. But about thinner or shorter hair, I let it be. I just shave the coarser/denser hair off. So leg hair remains (until I have to attend some formal event, wearing formal skirts).

1|0
    0|0
  • no way i dont want to

1|0
    0|0
  • I only shave when I have to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh no. I shave my legs and armpits no matter what. I hate the feel of it when it grows out. Makes me feel dirty for some reason

0|0
    0|0
  • I shave both daily. Not for other people, but because I'm a perfectionist, it would drive me insane!

0|0
    0|1
  • Yuk, noway, i wouldn't be comfortable looking like a man

0|0
    0|1
  • Yep. My leg hair is not very noticeable and quite short so yes. It's been one month since the last time I shaved them. I always shave my armpit hair though. I feel disgusting if I don't.

0|0
    0|1
  • Sometimes when no one has to see me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only in the winter when no one sees my legs.

2|0
    0|0
  • Armpit hair is gross and makes me sweat more, but why the fuck would I bother shaving my legs in winter XD

1|0
    0|1
  • No I hate the way it feels, plus I play too many sports so I need to wear shorts often

0|0
    0|0