How do you feel about whale tail?

Some think it's trashy, others think it's a bold & sexy expression. I've been guilty of doing intentional whale tail before as a conspicuous exhibition of myself... but I've rarely ever done that.

Updates:
Ok, for those who don't know, it's where a girl's thong is high-tailing over the waist of her pants, hence whale tail; it kind of looks like a whale's tail.

0|0
5|6

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sorry, but what the eff is a whale tail?

0|0
    0|0
    • No, personally I think it's trashy and desperate for attention. Those are the type of girls we would make fun of in the bars and clubs. I don't need to walk around with my thong sticking out to receive make attention. Just my two cents though.

• Lol thanks for MH!

What Guys Said 6

• I think it looks trashy.
    I don't care how pretty a girl is, if her ass crack is showing, or her whale-tail is showing it is a major turnoff.

3|0
    0|0
  • what's a whae tale?

0|1
    0|0
  • I haven't known it before i saw your question but i googled after reading the question. I agree with people who find it trashy.

2|0
    0|0
  • I think it's trashy, and when I was in high school so did all the other guys. It doesn't matter if you're the hottest chick around, still trashy.

0|1
    0|0
  • I didn't known what this was until I was 18. And I don't think it's the most classy... uh, attire? Feature? Dont know what you'd call it.

0|0
    0|0
  • personally im not a fan of thongs... but the fact that i see her underwear turns me on...

0|0
    0|0
    • yea its trashy, but i still get turned on by the sight of panties.. its my guilty pleasure

What Girls Said 4

• It's trashy, and well, I think quite old by now? Are people still into that? Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • It has happened to me on occasion non intentional. Personally I don't care for the look.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whale tail? U are not talking about real whale tail right?

0|0
    0|0
  • it happens some times... it dosent really phase me. lol

0|0
    0|0