Can't stand Adam Lavine/Maroon 5?

Anyone else in my boat? Can't stand his voice.

Updates:
My sista @CommieDearest is on my side on this one, y'all.

0|0
8|7

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't stand them at all. All their songs are so overplayed on the radio, and just everywhere in general. His voice is screechy.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I'm not a huge fan of them, but I do like some of their songs. No hate towards them here.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know anything about him as a person, but his looks and his voice are as vacuous to me as Maroon 5's music is.

1|0
    0|0
  • I got the moves like jagger

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never listened his voive

0|0
    0|0
  • He is so non-original.

0|0
    0|0
  • it me right here u r not alone baby lol

0|0
    0|0
  • So is this like a way to recruit others to hate them? I think he is pretty talented but I know I am supposed to be cool and not like anything mainstream.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Remember when they had like 4 singles out at the same time? Probably around 2006-2007 they were the single more overplayed band on the radio ever.

I'm with you.

2|1
    0|0
  • Me neither. He seems so into himself. It's hard to watch. I think sometimes, he seems alright... but mostly, I don't like him

1|0
    0|0
  • I used to love maroon 5 when it was about making music and being a band (also his voice was less high pitched back then), now he's everywhere and his music suck it's so annoying

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not too fond of him, so I recommend Bart Baker's parody of his latest song, Animals. It's certainly good for a laugh.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope-jumped off the boat
    Love Adam Levine, love Maroon 5, love their songs, love his voice!

0|0
    0|0
  • I never listen to the radio. I don't like his music a lot, so I'm not a huge fan... but I'll listen to his music when I wanna.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't hate his voice, but I also don't particularly like him so I guess I am neutral?

0|0
    0|0