Are muscular girls hot?

I have short and chunky legs. My legs are toned up cause I run track, it's just that my calfs are thick and muscular. Plus they are short. I think that is so not hot..

Most Helpful Girl

• Listen, I used to be in track and I don't have the long gorgeous legs either. I have the same short stumpy legs. I used to be paranoid on how I looked with them as well. But, guess what they are sexy. Not only is the look cute but, you also know that you could most likely blow anyone out of the water in a race with those sexy muscles. Here's a tip. If you want your legs to give off the appearance of being longer, wear high heels with your jeans and it makes your legs look longer and gives the appearance of a more even muscle tone. Also don't wear extremely long or short skirts. If you want your legs to look better wear a skirt that comes just above the knee. Also try wearing capris instead of really short shorts.

What Guys Said 3

• Muscular legs are super hot but it starts to look weird when the upper body doesn't really match. Id rather have a girl be thick all over than thick in the lower body and a stick up top.

• Who stated this thing that long legs are gorgeous. Personally I loved thick, muscular calves. It's terrible when women can't carry the torch for the uniquely gorgeous things about their physique. Because think about it, long stick legs couldn't ever get legs like yours either... So pretty make you legs eve better developed and better than ever

• Nope. You're still yummy. Muscular legs like yours are uniquely YOU - beautifully eye-catching, healthy and awesome in heels. I speak for LOTS of guys. Best Regards.

What Girls Said 6

• I'm the same way. I was a gymnast for 14 years, ran track, skiied, and played softball. I try not to bring attention to my legs and show off my talents rather than my looks. You'll be just fine!

• Yes! I'm muscular too, and I haven't had a problem with meeting guys yet. I get complimented on my legs a lot.

Try and feel comfortable in the skin you're in, you'll look good no matter what!

• I have the same problem because I am very athletic and stronger than some of the guys in my school but when I look at myself I feel like guys would like me more if I was skinny and preppy then musclar and athletic.

• I wished I had muscular legs, they show that your healthy and in shape, so if guys don't want to date you because of that, then they would so wish they went out with you when you get a scholarship for running track in college

• There are only two things you can do:

You don't think your legs are hot: Your legs stay as they are and you feel bad.

You think they're hot: You feel better and get on with more important things in life.

It's your choice.

• Oh baby. I have this same problem. I am very muscular and personally I feel disgusted by them. I know that I can't do anything about it, so I play soccer and use them to my advantage on the field.