What qualities in a girl are most attractive (physical and personality wise)?

I guess I'm working on "improving" myself. I'm not happy where I am. I'm more concerned with your opinions on physical features. What is the hottest way a girl can look physically? Also what are some of her personality traits that make her more attractive? and not just like a one night stand hot but the type you would approach and start dating long term. Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• Physical: Long hair, beautiful face&eyes, curvy and soft but still slim body, everything that makes you feminine basically

Mentally: Emotional, caring, loving, mature, a bit vulnerable

What Guys Said 4

• Curvyness is one of my main factors, tanned skin but anything else will do. Very nice eyes; good smile. For personality I would say a kind, polite, compassionate, someone I can look after and take care of.

• Thin waist, long hair, toned butt/legs, tan skin.
    Likes to wear heels (but you're under 18, so if you're like 14 probably won't be doing that yet).

Personality wise, the most attractive traits to me are happiness and being submissive.

sexually adventurous. likes to give head.

Hard to describe much else

• Physically, there's a lot of different attractive qualities. The big one for me is curvyness.

Personality wise, I like someone passionate and caring.

• Her brain and her face. Compassion, time, sense of humor, crazy (or willing to to go crazy with me if I can convince her lol), spontaneous but willing to be a homebody. Not very particular.

• any more details? Like what about her face? and what do you mean by go crazy?

• @bunnahies
      Lol thanks, a little acknowledgement has never hurt anyone ! Awesome loves awesome company. I mean I'm not perfect in anyway and I have my depressive fits, so I'm sort of high maintenance to be around =/ but I try to find the light in all things.

Aside from that, let's all go skydiving in the rain. xD

• lol, yes sounds fun! Quick question though-I have depressive moments (sometimes lasting longer than the non depressive moments) and is this a turn off for guys? I mean it's not something I can necessarily control

What Girls Said 1

• :') Good question, I am trying to improve myself too!

• Ahh good luck! I know what I want to do but I can't bring myself to do it, like I find myself just sitting doing nothing too much. trying to break out of the rut.

• how do you plan on doing it?

• I suppose by working on my confidence and becoming less of an introvert. By becoming less of a push over, people take advantage of my kindness. Also, by making eye contact with attractive boys and putting myself out there a little more (not too much lol).