Does short hair make a girl less attractive?

I use to have long hair but then cut it and fell in love, so I keep cutting it. Now it's a little above my shoulders, does this make me less attractive?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Some guys like shorter hair a lot more while some guys do not and prefer girls with longer hair. So in general: no. To guys that prefer longer hair: maybe.
    For guys that have a thing for longer hair, you can still be very attractive, but would probably even more attractive with longer hair.
    In any case, do whatever you prefer!

What Guys Said 5

• It does on most girls. The reason it's "most" is because some girls can still look nice with short hair.

• No, but i prefer longer hair its a sign of femininity to me.

• I tend to prefer longer hair, but some girls really nail the short hair look. It depends.

• For me YES
    I like long straight hairs :)

• Everyone has different tastes. I prefer longer hair.

What Girls Said 1

• Girl I feel the same way! I got my hair cut this summer due to it having gotten frazzled from medication. It used to be down to my waist, now it's a little below my shoulders! And I find myself missing it long!! But honestly, I think we've got more attributes than our hair. We're women for gosh sake, we've got tons of attributes!