No Shave November! Who's excited?

So my favorite thing about November is no shave. I love beards on guys and I was just wondering does anybody else love this monthly tradition?

• Hell yeah bring on the beards
  • ewww no shave that
  • i dont really care its just another month

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 37

• 5|1
    • Awww why?

• Baby face smooth... niiice!

• @BelleGirl21 I'm glad one girl is into it :p

• Beards are always a win. Not liking beards is already a bit of a turn-off. Beards!

You know, it would honestly make sense if girls followed suit and didn't shave their legs this month. Join the party!

• I'm always an unwitting partaker. For whatever reason I'm naturally inclined to grow my beard during this season. I just don't shave the last week of October, then 1st-2nd week of November people are all over it being cool or stupid lol. Me, I'm just over here living life and rockin a beard for no reason at all xD

• Screw no shave November MORE LIKE NO SHAVE LIFE!

• I just moved and was way too lazy to find the box with razors. I've got about a week head start on the whole thing

• Haha. Good good. I would do the same thing if I was male too lol.

• I am interested in how my face would look like if I didn't shave at all for a month but I think it would look awful. The only way I can have even a slight chance of making myself look okay is to trim some edges to keep everything even or proportionate. If I don't do anything, I can't go outside and let others see me. So, I decided to not participate.

• Haha. Just go outside we will all understand why it looks a little rough around the edges. No judgement. Lol

• I had to shave a few days ago for work, so yeah, I'm a little excited for no shaving in November. I like having a short beard. I really need to buy one of those beard trimmers so I can do some upkeep rather than just shave/grow/shave/grow/shave/grow...

• Yeah. I think the beards that are nicely trimmed are by far the best!

• But I get it females shave/grow/shave everyday especially in summer!

• Hahaha yeah I would not be down for that. One of the most appealing aspects of the short beard is the relatively low-maintenance. LOL

• I have a beard already, but I still intend to keep it neat and trimmed throughout November.

• It's "Movember", as in Moustache-November - that means NO BEARDS!
    Real the damn rules... www.movember.com

• 0_o is you mad. And that must be new since mustaches are the new thing. But it's still No Shave November so don't touch shit. Sorry to hit a nerve there. 0_o lmao

• @asker it's Lo siento lol I'm not Latin but even I know that LOL. You didn't make me mad you just made a fool of yourself that's all hahaha

• Lol. Well it's been four years since i took Spanish so excuse me. At least I acknowledge other national languages and traditions without shutting them down. no shave November is equivalent to the UKs Movember or whatever it's called. And you saying that iit'sit's not right or whatever is like saying our New Years is different from China's so we can't celebrate it. Like what? That's shit and rude. And I'm known for making a fool of myself so I could care less. Lol.

• I never fully shave , I just trim it so , yeah bring on the beards XD

• another thing that mightve been cool to do once until all the hipsters started doing it so nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• It's always funny watching teenage guys trying to grow out their peach fuzz as long as they can for no-shave November. They look ridiculous.

• Ha. my brother who is 22 can't grow a beard for nothing it just doesn't grow in some spots haha

• Haha yesssssss I'm ready.

• Whoop Whoop! I love this month. I love to see all the different types of beard that people come up with. Its freaking awesome. Lol.

• I never shave, but im looking forward to continuing not to shave. WOOOOOO!

• that's ridiculous... i'd not do it even if i was paid... i hate facial hair

• 0_o awe that's sad. I love them and some females do. But if you don't like them then makes sense :)

• i don't care what females like... all that matters to me is that everytime i look myself in the mirror i'd throw up

• Facial hair is a must for me, it adds style and dominance

• Not participating. I look like an ax murder with a beard.

• I really don't like the feeling of hair on my face. I'm curious what I'd look like, but unfortunately I can't participate in this.

• Why can't you participate in it? :(

• Well, I already shaved yesterday, so the challenge is sort of screwed up. But I get irritated when hair grows on my face, anyway. I constantly want to shave it until I do.

• Not technically messed up just go until December 1 and you're golden ;) but I understand why it would irritate you. :)

• I GOT MY MERLIN SUIT READY

WIZARDS GALORE IS MY November LORE

• I wish it was no shave PUSSY month

• LMAO ! Im pretty sure you can make that a thing hahaha. Its getting cold so most girls do it.

• Omg hahaha. That's funny

• Don't let those weeds grow there! Just get thermal panties if you're cold.

• Eh, I just shaved off a three month beard to apply for a job. I look a lot younger without a beard, and my fiancee prefers me that way, since I didn't have one when we met.

• You should grow it back for this month. It's a good cause!

• i'm tempted to go for it this time, especially as i've not bothered shaving this weekend so am technically still in it.
    it will depend on if i get past the itching phase without wanting to shave the part on my neck as it can be somewhat irritating. going to be a few grey bits in there this time though.

• You can get passed it. Lol. If a female can give birth you can go a couple weeks with a itchy face lol. It a for a good cause too :)

• I would, but I can't grow a proper beard. So I keep my facial hair trimmed, or I just shave.

• LOL... I haven't shaved in 3 months :P

• Beards don't work for me, I shave, always!

• I can't grow any facial hair so it's always no shave November for me

• I feel like anyone can grow facial hair. I didn't know it was an issue. :)

• Nope. All I get is a tiny bit of chin hairs. Tiny little bit.
      I also have no hairs on my arms at all. I'm naturally hairless haha

• Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat? I want that!

• Nop. Not going to do this. Mainly because I don't get real beard

• I may go through with it. Would be interesting to see how a beard that long would look on me.

• I find beards to itchy. I know I'd get used to it if I left it on, but I just can't.

• Aww, I feel most guys look more attractive with beards. But I understand people say all the time that the first few weeks are the worst. Lol.

• Beards usually stop itching after two weeks or so.

• Whoop whoop. ^^^

• I am able to grow facial hair above my upper lip. I really wanna grow it but my dad keeps telling me to shave because he thinks it looks silly for my age. >:( Even though he's a hypocrite because he has a fully grown moustache himself. ;)

• Well he's not under 18. Lol. But I guess November is also considered Movember (something like that) for mustaches so tell him that :)

• More from Guys
    7

What Girls Said 23

• My boyfriend can't participate because this is swim season. He has to shave for meets. But I love it when he's scruffy. I have to wait till spring when swimming is over for my caveman boyfriend to come back.

His family is fairly well to do about life and it drives them nuts that he grows his hair out purely because I like it. If they had it their way he'd be buzzed and clean shaven 365 days a year. They don't like his mutton chops or Einstein like curly hair lol

• Unless its like well done.. dont brother lol jk jk, but on a serious note, I'm more of a stubble fan lol.. I like to see a man's jawline , but occasionally i dig those trendy dapper guys.. they should keep on doin what they do! ;D

• I understand what you mean. As long as there is some hair. I'm pleased.

• I chose option A. I like the stubble... Not the fully duck dynasty beard. I think the rough stubbly look is very hot. Very excited for this month.

• I can't wait to see all the creative things the guys will do with the beards afterwards lol

• Haha, yes! That will be the interesting and fun part. :)

• Men look sooo much hotter with a beard...

• I didn't even know that was a thing! now I understand why my coworker told me 'no shave'. I think some guys look better shaved and some dont. it depends on the facial structure

• SOME guys look waaaay better with beards, but some look better without. But I'm not a fan of those big ass beards. If the beard is starting to look like you can brush it, then ew it's time to shave. Example:

This is hot:
    media1.onsugar.com/.../...s-All-American-Beard.jpg

This is ALRIGHT:
    media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...170165390f52.jpg

This is just.. nah:
    encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images

• Aww but Shia let himself go :( that's so sad. I love beards in all shapes and sizes. But if it looks like shit on you I will tell you ha.

• Tbh, I don't find facial hair that attractive, like light stubble is okay, but other than that not really. Its for a good cause though, so I'm all for it!!

• A bit of facial hair is FINE!!!

• I don't really care.

• Yes! Some guys look SO HOT with facial hair I can't even! :D

• IKKKKKK! UGH. I love facial hair so much it's crazy and a little sad lol.

• Yeah. I love my man's beard it's so yummy!! Lmao.

• Haha awesome! :D

• Some guys look good with facial hair but most don't. They should shave that ish.

I hate having hairy legs so I don't participate

• As I got older and with college I'm just like eff it it's not worth it unless I know for a fact I'm getting some tonight lol

• Love it <3

• I thought it was Movember? That's what guys here do, grow a moustache for November to raise awareness for testicular cancer or something similar.

• They might have changed it to mustaches instead of beards since mmustaches are so cool now. But either way you don't shave your face. Lol

• BEARDS YES BEARDS!

• I personally think this is just another day and really could care less lol

• Lol. Okay. I use to hate beards when I was younger. Like could NOT stand them. Then something changed, I think it was this monthly thing and I... NOPE it was a guy I use to see he had a beard and I just fell in love with it haha.

• lol i haven't kissed anyone before im just saying I've felt them before and ik my preference

• Okay as long as you know. I use to say I want a guy that has NO hair except on their head. Now Im like NO SHAVE November WHOOP WHOOP !!! LOL.

• Im very feminine girl, i hate hair. I always want to look my best

• Well it was made for men and women but it's mainly a male thing so you don't have to participate if you don't want to. :)

• Thanks :). Yeah id rather stay smooth. I hate having any hairy legs even at all :)

• Whoop NOPE! Im too lazy for that. haha. I won't let them get too hairy but I can deal with hair lol

• Oh, yes!

I would never say "no" to that! XD!

• NOT EXCITED!! All my guy friends are growing out moustaches, they look like pedophiles, I hate it.

• I'm gonna braid my leg hair!

• Ewww, there is no way I will keep myself hairy! I 'm a lady!

• It's for men not women lol! although feel free to do as you will with your body!

• Haha. It's getting cold so I may shave every few weeks cause nobody is going to see it. I see my guy like once a month so it doesn't bother me as much lol

• OMG I"M SO EXCITED. I CAN STOP SHAVING YESSSSSS

• Uhhh. Lol. I think this a joke on your part but if it isn't... you should know this only applies to males lol.

• It USED to apply only to guys, but it seems, from the comments, that some women are 'enjoying' this respite from their usual grooming habits.
      I'm all for equality, but there are some things that just aren't 'RIGHT'!
      Guys with shaved legs-no!
      Girls with UNshaved legs-No!
      Genital hair-OK
      Guys with REALLY hairy underarms-Gross-Trim it!!
      Girls with hairy underarms-can't understand it!
      Ladies, if you want to participate in 'No-shave November', stop shaving between your legs, but keep shaving the underarms and legs!!
      A little 'bush' can be a nice change, but hairy legs don't work in sheer nylons! :) LOL

• @SomeGuy37
      lol not shaving anything
      don't care
      no shave November

• Bring on the beards for the men :) way more attractive!!!

• Yeaa its just another month, enjoy your beard while it last.

• Some of them will keep them! I ask all of them to usually if it looks good. I'm honest. If it looks like shit i say to shave it. Lol.