Guys, how important is perfume?

No girl should be smelly but my question is, is a great perfume a turn on?

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as the girl does not smell it is fine if she does not wear any perfume. However, I do love perfume, when a girl walks past and you get a whiff of what she is wearing that is sexy. When a girl over does her perfume it then turns not so sexy.

• Wow thanks for MHA.

• Yes it does add to the attractiveness in my opinion. I would say yes it would give her an extra point.

• I saw a girl admiting a different kind of purfume the other day lol

What Guys Said 15

• To be honest, I personally don't care too much for perfume. It gives off a lovely smell, especially when you go to hug each other, but too much just annoys me. As long as the girl doesn't smell of armpit then I find it acceptable. Its not as much of a turn on, just more of a nice smell when you come close to a certain girl.

• Sometimes it can be a turn on. But like you mentioned, as long as she doesn't have body odor, perfume isn't something which really matters to me.

• Some perfume is nice some is not but never over do it with perfume as that is the biggest turn off at all! If you are using it just use it subtly so it isn't overpowering!

• It can be a turn on but the problem is girls over do it and it just overly smells way too strong.

• Yes perfumes turn me on. Here is another and when a woman is on her period and wears scented tampons then that also turns me on.

• Some perfume is good, but most perfumes are... overdoing it and kinda suffocating.

• It can be.

• It doesn't make much of a difference to me. If you overdo it, it can be unpleasant.

• It's a HUGE turn on. Can make a great difference.

• No, in fact if you put a lot on guys will either think you care too much about appearance (a red flag) or that you smell bad.

• semi. i love how women smell on their own no matter what but spicing things up won't hurt

• It catches your attention as a woman walks past and you catch a smell of a nice fragrance as she passes you. You think that was a nice smell

• i hate perfume

• You can try everyday and see the results yourself.

• Explain? I have a few perfumes and i enjoy the compliments i receive but wanted to know if men even care?

• Its something which can only be felt rather than explain or written.
      Floral, vanilla, aquatic and Fresh fragrances are preferable on women as long as they dont smell like room freshener.
      Burberry has some very nice ones in their catalog.

• Yeah i have Burberry body, Chanel chance, Giorgio Armani Si and a few others but you get the idea. I like the classy expensive ones. If a guy has a great cologne on it really makes a difference

• I am not able to smell very good, so for me it isn't that important

What Girls Said 0