Does a womans fashion make her more attractive?

So, there's always the females who dress in big baggy clothes and then there's the ones who are sluty, and of course those who look like they have new clothes every weak. Does it really matter?

Most Helpful Guy

• Stick to basic simple fashion and have one or two outfits that makes you wow. Dress them everny now or then.

Fashion is nice.. but actually.. 9+% of the girsl i thought were hot or beautiful were in plain jeans and t shirt.

• Thank you for the most helpful. Pick the clothes that fit you best.. not the most expensive. Guys dont care much about brands. They care to see you in well fitting clothes to match your body type and that you have a good posture. Yes ofcourse wow them every now and then. But breaking the bank won't make much difference.

What Guys Said 9

• The ones that dress 'trashy' are just not worth the look!! I like the woman with a proper dress, sensible shoes (Not 4 inch stillettos!!) I like cotton 'Prairie Dresses' on 'Good Girls' wanting to be treated like a lady. I have no time for tramps!

• I side with Polonius on this one:

"Costly thy habit as thy purse can buy,
    But not expressed in fancy—rich, not gaudy,
    For the apparel oft proclaims the man,"

• i always say: 'you dont judge a book by its cover, but you surely pick the ones with a good cover to see if the story is as interesting' :)

• fashion victims are definetely unattractive

• Yes it can make her look more attractive, but I'm not talking about clothes that make her appear slutty. More like a classy and elegant style. That's hot.

• Ya, i prefer those who dress classily. Honestly i would never date a girl who dresses sluty. The way you dress reflects your personality.

• I would not really want a girl who wears baggy stuff and dresses in a guy-ish way, but I would not want a girl who dresses slutty or spends a crap load of money. I would want a girl who dresses girly and classy.

• Yeah it matters a lot! Clothes reflect people personality in my opinion!

• if she has some potential. for example. if she's out of shape or worse fat, it might do a little but the more fit and pretty you are, the more itll do

What Girls Said 4

• am I the only one who thinks "judging" or "label" someone by seeing someone in a random outfit is kind of artificial? I love my sweatpants and air force as much as my business outfit and as well my ripped jeans and stilettos. I don´t want to stick to only one style, so it is easier for people to label me...
    And I think a girl only looks like a tramp, if she act like it... a short skirt does´t mean anything

• yes it can make her more attractive

• Maybe its all they could afford. Tj maxx is cheap to shop at.

• yes it helps to make her attractive. clothines and accessories are add on to a woman entire package