Girls, do you sleep with or without a bra?

Do you sleep putting on your bra or you take it off how and why?
Is it depending on the bra, or your comfortability or your partner curving?

It seems it's a 50/50 balance
Half of girls wear a bra. other half don't
So, is it depending on the boobs size
From small to average then no need for a bra
Average to big is a must? ?

Most Helpful Girl

• Bras are little devils. They're pretty damn uncomfortable and so most women take them off right when they get the chance. It's extremely uncomfortable to sleep with one and they say it's also unhealthy so I think most women sleep without one. I hate bras.

• Me too
      I hate them
      They are truth hider

• Truth hiders? Non padded ones aren't. And most women don't wear ones with ridiculous push ups. And even normal padding is only a few millimetres in thickness. It's more comfortable to wear one with an average to large chest on a daily basis. It's only 'hiding the truth' if they pretend to have much larger tits to seduce somebody. But it's pretty shallow to dislike ordinary people that wear bras due to them wanting to be comfortable.

• The bras with no wires can be comfortable. And bras are pretty necessary when you do exercise or even just go out.. I've just had bad experiences with them lol. I am more comfortable when I can just wear a loose shirt.
      Also , I agree with you. @Ahlys They are NOT "truth hiders".
      What even? -_-

What Girls Said 73

• Oh dear god without! Those girls need to breathe! I take my over the shoulder boulder holder off about 5 minutes after getting in the front door.

• I don't even wear a bra at home, like ever.

• Really? I had no idea girls sleep in these things!!! Mine comes off as soon as I walk in the door and stays off! Girls, you know the move... the unsnap and pull it out the shirt sleeve :)

• I always have slept without a bra. I have heard nothing but bad things happening health wise wearing a bra to bed.

• Yeah I've read that study.

• Not wearing a bra to sleep will keep your boobs healthy and perky? Just confirming, lol

• I don't really wear bras, like at all. So even less for me to sleep with a bra. I cannot imagine sleeping with a bra.

• Always without. I find bras super uncomfortable.

• Without! Are you kidding me? Give those girls some air ;)

• I wear mine as little as possible.

I've only ever slept in one when passing out

• Without. Off.

It's uncomfortable, plus bras are expensive, why ruin it by rolling all over it during sleep? Bras need extra special care. On a side note, my grandma used to say "if you sleep with a bra on, your boobs will stop growing" haha I know it's just her beliefs, but that's the main reason why I started to "not" wear one to bed, cause my very first time wearing one, I was so excited I never wanted to take it off! haha!

• I sleep naked, so obviously withour a bra too. It's more comfortable. You have to escape the bra sometimes!

• I wanted to say "Why do you care?" but I have a feeling I will get hate for that O_O

-No I will sleep with any bra. You should see the shows we have. Damn our sex is wild. Me and my bra are pretty kinky.

• I sleep without a bra

• I don't sleep with one or even wear one while I'm at home. Its uncomfortable and I have this feeling even though it's probably not true that they're not gonna do anymore growing while it's on lol

• I never sleep with one.

• As soon as I get home and i'm alone in my room, i take that damn bra off. It feels so good, like driving home i'll even think urgh can't wait to let my girls be free lol

• Without. With would hurt

• With a bra, boobs are annoying I don't want to deal with them. I always wear one to bed unless my boyfriend and I are sleeping naked.

• I sleep with my bra OFF!! Oh my gosh, I used to sleep with it on all the time when I was younger, but one night I took it off when I went to sleep, and then it was OVERRRR!! Lol. It's so much more comfortable with it off. It's makes sleeping so much more enjoyable.

• Without. I love fondling them at night.

• Without! That is the first thing I do when I walk in the door, I just feel so much more free and comfortable without a bra on. Gives my boobs a chance to breathe.

• With, I any handle sleeping without one, I'd rather keep my girls supported so they don't get saggy and I don't get that weird line down the middle of my boobs.

• I sleep with my bra on, I find it to be more comfortable than to have them free range. . Besides, I read an article that if you sleep with your bra on, your more likely to have perkier boobs as you age (not likely to sag).. I dont want to ever have my moms boobs.. and mine are big.. so I rather they stay perky forever

• Without it. I can't sleep with a bra, it's too much uncomfortable.

• Without it!
    I love the feeling of taking it off. It feels so great. I detest having to wear it.

• Without, obviously XD It's not exactly comfortable you know.. Unless I wanna look nice for someone ^-^

• usually without unless
    a) i just passed out (accidentally fell asleep, blacked out, etc)
    or
    b) its a sports bra and comfortable

• I've never slept without a bra since my boobs started growing.

• NO BRA... or at least most times. Sometimes I'm too tired to take it off, but it can actually ruin the bra if your sleeping with the bra on. I'm not wearing bra at most times, but sometimes it happens.

• sometimes with, sometimes without. it really depends on the bra. i'm fine wearing sportbras to bed, but that's pretty much it.

• I sleep in a bralette, my boobs are big so the feeling of no support is weird. I can barely remember a time when I didn't wear a bra

• More from Girls
    43

What Guys Said 5