Does anyone believe about 2012?

Like the whole IHC...ihc.com/2012

I don't really think the world is going to end...i mean really they said that june 6 2006! if you guys remembered!

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't know what I believe about that because the anciant myans were very smart beings...But I still don't think the earth will end like they say...The anciant myans believe that doomsday is decemeber 21st 2012 and december 21st 2012 is my 20ith birthday...how creepy

• They were not smart at all. They were smart for their day, but would be basically retarded by conventional standards.

• Not by the calendars and the pryamids the created..I'd like to you see do that.

What Guys Said 3

• It's a commercial for a movie. Watch it again at the bottom it says "THIS FILM IS NOT YET RATED" lmao. But seriously it says that there is going to be a spectacular solar event in 2012. Will it end the world? No.

• lol this is like jesus returning at the new millenium.

• Probably not no. It's just the end of the Mayan Calender. That's all.

What Girls Said 2

• People said the world would end in the 80's, in the 90's, when 2000 hit...if the world does end, what can we do about it anyways? I won't ever live my life in fear the world will end. We all die someday anyways. I'm going to live the life I was given to the fullest and not worry about when it will all end.

• No. Absolutely not. There is no reason to think it will. Why would it? There is no way to predict the future. Magic is not real. Do not be gullible.

Your link doesn't work.