Girlfriend says I look in the mirror too much?

so I have been told by my girlfriend and two platonic lady friends of mine that I look in the mirror too much. I wonder if this is hypocrisy since they each spend about an hour and a half getting ready. what is wrong with admiring your reflection? if you have a beautiful angelic face like mine shouldn't my girlfriend be thankful she is dating me instead of making that face when she catches me looking at myself. I don't understand what is so wrong with loving yourself this day and age

What Girls Said 1

• Those girls are probably looking in the mirror to check on their make up and appearance, not to gaze at themselves lovingly. I would be extremely annoyed if I had a boyfriend that did that, too. In fact, I can't even imagine ever dating someone who is so narcissistic that they literally look in the mirror to admire their own reflection.

What Guys Said 1

• Seriously dude, I don't care how "beautiful and angelic" your face is, everyone is going to think you're in love with yourself if you actually call it that and look at yourself all the time. How about looking at your girl instead? They don't get all made up so they can ogle themselves, they're getting made up so YOU ogle THEM. You'll be lucky if she doesn't tell you to literally go f*** yourself eventually.