Favorite Fall Fashion Trends?

What are the best fashion trends this fall? I'm going shopping and I need to know what to stock up on! Is it still all about leggings and boots, or are skinny jeans everything now? What about scarves and oversized tops? Those were hot last year, but are they still stylish this year?

Girls: What are you wearing this fall?
Guys: What are the best things girls wear this time of year?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a fan of my girls dressing in sweaters with the oversize necklines, form fitting jeans, and calf high boots. Nothing to over the top, just cozy, warm, and a hint of sex appeal. Stylistically, I like fall/winter wear better than any other time of the year. Although summer wear takes the pie in terms of raw sex appeal.

For myself, I like light khakis / dark jeans and a nice thick wool sweater with raised neckline (grey or brown for the most part). And of course the winter hats when it gets colder out. I love my toques. I let my normally uncontrollable and curly hair grow out all winter and because of the hats I wear it calms everything down and gives it nice waves.

p. s. this is more winter clothing then fall.. I'm up in Canada and we're hovering in the 0-7C range while waiting for the negative temps any time now.

What Guys Said 12

• Ignore mainstream fashion and invent your own badass style. I'm a fan of the corset + bolero combo: corsets4curves.files.wordpress.com/.../...lero.jpg

Or you could go for cyberpunk with a longcoat: media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/.../...b67d6e06bcdd.jpg

• That last one looks hot... literally.. :o

• Depends where you live! But yeah, probably.

Looking great and being comfortable are usually mutually exclusive.

• In truth, the single hottest thing I've ever seen a woman wear was low-rise jeans and a ratty white tank top with no bra. Her arms were covered in tattoos, and she had great posture and this look of absolute confidence in herself as she marched across the street, boobs bouncing. I haven't been able to get the 10 second memory of her walking across the street out of my head in THREE WEEKS. My body never responds to anyone like that.

Cliffs: Don't wear a bra. Be proud of who you are. I'll both respect you more and really, really want to take you in a manly fashion.

• I don't notice what girls wear on the street and even less evaluate the apparel of women passing through the public spaces I own. That would make me a street harasser abusing one of my many male privileges. I will not partake in this discussion because doing so would be demonstrating power, dominance and control over the physically feeble and hystorically inferior gender that I definitely do not view as a sexual sauce of pleasure.

• It's a shame Ralph Lauren stopped his 'Rugby' line (Rughby Ralph Lauren)... they had had some awesome trends for fall.

• Like what? Rugby shirts, I'm assuming.. but what else? What other lines do you like?

• No the line was called 'Rugby Ralph Lauren'...
      Ralph Lauren retired the line back in 2012 I think. It's a shame because it was a very edgy take on Preppy style he is known for.

For fall a like like big chunky scarves and and pea coats with big collars. Other lines I like are 'Jack Wills', Dolce & Gabbana, Burberry. For high street TopMan are really good, H&M and Uniqlo.
      Why do ask the question? Are you looking for inspiration for this season? :)

Oh yeah... Check out the link to see the ' Rugby Ralph Lauren' look.
      www.freshnessmag.com/.../

• -Leggings
    -Ugg boots
    -North face vest
    -Pumpkin spice

• My favorite is a beautiful naked woman or two, in my bed. Lol ;)

• thongs and yoga pants

• Never can go wrong with a leather coat! Always will remain a key fashion item in anyone's wardrobe.

• Not following the fashion trends but a couple of mufflers, jackets and gloves are what i will be decked up in.

• i don't care fashion trends.

• I like the catholic high school uniforms.

images.halloweencostume.com/.../...irl-uniform.jpg

• spandex under dresses

• The best fashion, is what you wear. Be yourself basically

What Girls Said 31