Is this a sexy dress to go clubbing? Head turner or meh... (left?) thanks?

Like the question has stated.

Update...
When I walk up the stairs... a guy started laughing with his friends... guys whats that?

Most Helpful Guy

• meh.. lame

• oh really... why?

• ohh... the straps is actually from the dress...
      and what is the wright cleavage? is that not enough... sexy?

• I don't like that dress at all, the cut on the side of the belly just makes it look strange.
      it seems like you are already on the streets so, kinda ba moment for me to tell you what is wrong ^^

What Guys Said 6

• you'll deff be turning heads.

• It's a bit much imo. Not in a prudish way, just that, you'll probably attract bad attention. I mean, boobs. I find it hard not to stare, even when I'm not particularly attracted to the woman.

• It's definitely hot though. I mean, you are hot, and you have amazing boobs. But as I say, I presume you don't want to attract one track minded morons, which will probably be the ones bold enough to approach you.

• Ahh damn, I just broke my neck, You gotta warn me girl! :D

• You've got the body for that dress.

• Sure you'd turn my head, but I don't know if its the reason you wanted it to be.

• it's a good club dress

What Girls Said 6

• Damn, you'll even be turning girl's heads. Or at least have them looking you up and down. Hot dress ;)

• I see boobage. Everyone turns their head when it comes to boobage.

• I like it. Find it very sexy. Looks very different. I would think it would get the guys attention.

• It's a bit too long. Also, your boobs look really squashed in it.

• unten sollte weniger stoff, diesen Schnitt an den seiten beim bauch sollte mit stoff dran, die halter vom BH schauen einfach komisch aus.

• der schlitz an der seite schau so aus wie ein Fett-ventil haha, ist viel einfacher sowas auf deutsch auszudrücken..

• @rUinSAYAN Fettventil XDD ziemlich accurate tho XD

• Like it 😊😊😊😘😘😘

• Haha lol not dress ur breasts are turning on 😄😄